LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Out Advice

Mischa

Edit: missed your last post. Please explain how it's not a kink to most of us? I believe it's fully a kink for me.

When was the last time you've had a relative come out about her 'coping' by using bondage, or someone who like some other bizarre fetish that deals with props? Heck, this is not something people need to be aware of, or be accepting of... I wish people would stop acting this way.

It's a closet fetish for most and a lifestyle for few. Even those, I hope they keep it behind closed doors as much as they can.

I define kink or sexual fetish as something that you would get turned on by, something that would aide your sex drive etc

At the end of the day something to make you randy. And to me, this part of my life is not that.

I do not in anyway become sexually aroused by my ab side.

I can find someone attractive or sexy in a nappy but ab is different. If you get what I mean.

And its because of this I think alot of people search for acceptance from others outside their significant other etc.

Alot (including me) will go into ab "mode" to relax or disconnect, or play sport, or music, or drink, or eat, or play video games, or write...the list goes on. And from that I think certain people struggle to seperate such activities, or seperate the normality from such activities.

Granted, normal is what you make it, but this is a taboo subject for many outside of us.

When its sexual though, its more strictly a bedroom or closed door activity. Just like how you don't walk into work and tell your colleagues about what you did with each other last night (well, maybe not quite lol).

I don't know where I'm goign with this because at the end of the day I too wouldn't want to go out of my way to tell someone about this who wasn't already in the community but I think different peopel view this lifestyle differently.

(if that makes any sense as an ending sentence)

ok so engaging in 'regression behavior' in front of your relatives is healthy? Seriously, its fine that you have something that is a coping mechanism, that helps you relax.. but again, this so called employment you wish to have.. isn't gonna be that great if you start blurring the lines between fantasy and reality.

You engaging in behavior that BY MOST PEOPLE WILL BE SEEN AS a fetish in front of family members is not going to win you any points. Whether you believe it is a fetish (and as a side not not ALL fetish's are sexual) or whether it is just a 'way to relax' doesn't matter when it comes to how others perceive you.

Remember, its not always about your wants/needs/desires.. sometimes you need to suck it up for the sake of other people.

I'm glad you grandparents accepted it... just hope you can accept that this will be seen by most others in the same light.

• Like 1