LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoon Diaper Changing Machine

d_drew12

One of my earliest memories of when I knew I liked diapers was when I was a kid and watching some cartoons one day. It's pretty fuzzy to me but I remember watching what I think was an episode with Donald Duck. Not completely sure of the character though. Wherever the character was they were at this automatic diaper changing machine I believed and it somehow got turned on or something, donald was inadvertantly picked up and placed on a conveyer belt that went through the motion of taking off a diaper, then put a diaper under him, powdered him, pinned the diaper and I think even stuck a pacifier in his mouth before coming off the end of the conveyer. He was all mad and quacking at the end. I think he got put onto it again where it went through all the robotic motions again and changed his diaper this time. I remember seeing the episode a few times as a child and just thought how wonderful that would be if I could get put on a conveyer like that. I couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 at the time I'm guessing but I think I was kind of excited by the thought of it but didn't know what I was really feeling inside. I don't think I was really aware of the fact there were bigger diapers out there and thought, maybe they could make a diaper that would fit me, like the machine would know my size and would diaper me and I'd be stuck in a diaper. Oh how great that'd be. I kind of fantasized about it and I think that's where it may have all begun or at least when I knew I wanted to be diapered.

I think it may have stemmed too from the fact in daycare all these babies and toddlers would have diaper changing time. They knew what it was when they got old enough to understand and would go running over to get there diaper changed when the daycare person would go, "okay anyone wearing a diaper, time to get it changed, come over here". Oh, how I wished I could've been one of them at the time. Go running over and get my diaper changed, felt jealous and maybe left out for not wearing one and getting that special attention they were. Like a special needs type thing. With all these babies and toddlers around and the daycare person saying "okay, let go change your diaper" or things like that when they messed and what not maybe made me feel a little left out like, I want it to be mine turn, wish I was wearing a diaper, I want the attention the babies are getting.

Anyway, anyone remember this episode or know where I could find this clip? I've looked for it every now and then on different sites but have come up empty handed and haven't heard of it being referenced here.

Actually Found this one that's a longer version of the donald duck one you had. Modern Inventions 1937

Thanks, I think this may be the one. For some reason I thought it was a conveyer but it must have just been a robot in the cradle.

• 1 month later...

I remember that Looney Tunes cartoon! Brings back so many memories! Oddly enough, I seem to easily remember the majority of all diaper references from my childhood (Rugrats, Baby Huey, Looney Tunes, etc.). Makes me wonder just how much of a DL I've always been...

• 1 year later...

Yeah, those are great! Please add this classic to your "must see again" list. It's "Tom and Jerry" and this is one where the other cats gang up on Tom and give him the harsh baby treatment.

Thanks for the memories guys!