LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Really Wet The Bed This Time!

I've been a DL since I was potty trained.

I mean seriously.

Even though they are scattered memories, I remember when I wore Pampers as a toddler.

And I'd pat my butt to hear that familiar crinkly sound. :)

I don't want to sound too weird but I've been dying to share this with y'all.

Today wasn't the greatest day for me.

Without going into to much detail, I was a HUMILIATED bed wetter till the age of 9-10.

Back then humiliation was a big self esteem issue that has been with me for over 30 years.

I did put on a Bambino and I will admit I drank a little too much this evening.

I never meant to have an accident and even made it a point to really potty b/f I went to lay down.

Whatever happened, I was dry when I fell asleep.

I woke up about 3 hours later from my nappy.

At first I was like, WTH...

I had laid on my side and let nature take its course.

When I was younger, I HATED wet beds.

With no protection, it was awful!

This time it was such a emotional (as well as physical) release since it happened without waking up.

Thank gawd for plastic sheets, b/c I didn't hold back.

My ex "outted" me to her family and friends about my love for diapers.

Back then I thought I'd have to move away and change my name.

At my age, I'm not looking to flaunt it, but I don't really care if it's known either anymore.

Without going on too long, this was something that has bugged me since I was a child.

And to wake up at my age, and find that I did it again was surreal.

I couldn't believe it.

I will never be afraid to wet my bed again the rest of my life.

My mother has nothing to hold over me, like telling the kids at school.

Tell everybody, I don't think they'd care and if they did it be out of curiosity.

It's been a long road for me to get here, and I hope it's just begun.

Oh that's where you and me differ.

I HATED pee soaked sheets.

Mom would make me sleep on them the next night as punishment.

The nice difference is I am in charge now.

I put my sheets in the laundry and they're drying now.

I didn't have the ability to do that when I was younger.

And I know if it happens again, I may not have control over my bladder.

But I have control over the rest of my life.

I will also admit, I didn't get up right away.

I think I had to realize what happened and that I was finally able to do something about it.

I guess my only concern if next time I go to a hotel to spend the night. ;)

right on hurray 4 u i wet the be about 4 times a week but thats because im always drinking something and when i go 2 bed im totally exhausted even if i didnt don any thing that day but sure loves waking up in a wet diaper . when i was a kid wet bed didnt bother me but pissed off my little bro becase we shared rooms until i was 9 gotta go but sweet wet dreams 4 u and dont forget your diapers at night

• Like 1

I've been a DL since I was potty trained.

I mean seriously.

Even though they are scattered memories, I remember when I wore Pampers as a toddler.

And I'd pat my butt to hear that familiar crinkly sound. :)

I don't want to sound too weird but I've been dying to share this with y'all.

Today wasn't the greatest day for me.

Without going into to much detail, I was a HUMILIATED bed wetter till the age of 9-10.

Back then humiliation was a big self esteem issue that has been with me for over 30 years.

I did put on a Bambino and I will admit I drank a little too much this evening.

I never meant to have an accident and even made it a point to really potty b/f I went to lay down.

Whatever happened, I was dry when I fell asleep.

I woke up about 3 hours later from my nappy.

At first I was like, WTH...

I had laid on my side and let nature take its course.

When I was younger, I HATED wet beds.

With no protection, it was awful!

This time it was such a emotional (as well as physical) release since it happened without waking up.

Thank gawd for plastic sheets, b/c I didn't hold back.

My ex "outted" me to her family and friends about my love for diapers.

Back then I thought I'd have to move away and change my name.

At my age, I'm not looking to flaunt it, but I don't really care if it's known either anymore.

Without going on too long, this was something that has bugged me since I was a child.

And to wake up at my age, and find that I did it again was surreal.

I couldn't believe it.

I will never be afraid to wet my bed again the rest of my life.

My mother has nothing to hold over me, like telling the kids at school.

Tell everybody, I don't think they'd care and if they did it be out of curiosity.

It's been a long road for me to get here, and I hope it's just begun.

I'm glad you're making progress on your chosen path :) As a child I was denied any protection for my bed and pants wetting :angry: And I too absolutely hated my wet bed- sometimes when I woke up wet I'd change my undies and PJ's (if I had dry ones to change into) and go back to sleep on the hard cold floor to get away from the cold wet bed. Now a wet bed is not an issue for me :rolleyes: and I find a slight smell of my pee as I try to go to sleep comforting. It means no more denial of protection, I have the diapers I always wanted (and used to need), and now I don't have to worry about whether I wet in my sleep or not B)

The feeling of freedom to stop worrying about bedwetting is great :wub: Mind you I don't like a heavy 'aroma' that can be smelled throughout the room, but I don't change the sheets just because I wet them once- I might wet them again the next night so the effort would just be a waste :lol:

Consider this a milestone on the continuing journey of life, a goal you've reached, the end of a climb to a place where the path becomes easier and happier ;) And may the rest of your journey be easy and pleasant :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wierdest thing I saw this thread this morning. Last night must have been some sort of cosmic ABDL energy event, because for the first time in FOREVER I was able to wet my bambino while laying down (semi conscious)! It was amazing to just lay there and let it all out.