LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Magic Words

turtlepins

"Are you wearing diapers?" The waitress asked that question loud enough for half the restaurant to hear! I replied with a joking quip: "I think you can get more volume if you use your diaphragm!" She didn't seem at all upset or embarrassed. Then came the magic words. At least they were spoken soft enough for just a few tables to hear. "It's like having a big little guy. I think it's cute. Is it for halloween?" It was the "I think it's cute" that seemed like magic. I told her it wasn't for halloween, I wore them all the time. Then I asked her how she noticed. "You just adjusted things in back and I saw what you were wearing." I so wished I'd been wearing my new rhumba pants! And a skirt! Someday I'll get the courage to do that in public. All of you look so adorable in your outfits. Do you ever wear them in public?

I started wearing skirts in public, although they are places that I would not expect to see anyone that I know.

I have a denim skirt that kind of looks like shorts. It has pockets for the wallet and keys. So it's actually practical. It almost comes down to my knees, but because it's not a circle skirt, it's not flowing at all. I have to keep my legs together when sitting or I will definitely be showing off what God gave me.

Then I have a skirt that I got from the girls department at JCPenney. It's a brown skirt with pink lacy trimmings that section off the skirt. It's a semicircle design so that it moves around more. It does come to my knees and when sitting, I can push the skirt between my legs to cover everything.

Both of these I have worn at a state park where people are walking the opposite direction. I always get a "Hello" and that's it. No one snickers or looks back (I check). I have worn the denim to a diner and the brown/pink one to a bakery.

I also own two miniskirts that are strictly for home use. I did wear my really short pink lacy one outside last night when people were driving by. But only because it was Halloween.

I guess I have to lose about a hundred pounds before I can pull that off. Thanks for the encouragement. I have to skirts I wear at home all the time. I love looking at myself in the mirror. I'll be you look absolutely adorable in yours. huggles and snuggles

Thanks Turtlepins. I really admire myself in the mirror, too. I've been doing my best to follow the Gracie diet.

It's about chemical combinations. It's a lifestyle change and not a fad diet. As soon as I started to practice it, I lost most of the weight that I gained from being rather inactive for a while.

Since you're from SoCal, you might already have heard the Gracie name.

gracieseminars.com/graciediet.htm

• 1 month later...

It is my fond hope that sooner or later some female(s) will notice that I am wearing diapers and simply ask me about it. I am so wanting to be proud and comfortable being babyish and, sometimes, feminine.

I wear disposable diapers (usually Bambino's) out 80% of the time in public life. Especially when traveling around with my wife, I'll wear and use them all over the place in public. One would have to be looking for it since the diaper buldge is not high profile, but it is indeed there. I'd rather be noticed by a female who was looking for it in the first place. I am such a proud ABDL.

I just love being in the company of like-minded folks so I've done something about that. I really need friends who understand me so who better than AB/DL/Sissy/Littles and Age Players to hang out with? So, New Jersey Littles was sorta' "Willed" into existence and WOW what fun I am having! I'd like it to grow beyond my own efforts but am willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Hmmm, Today I'm hanging around the house in my diaper but I'm wearing a very cute outfit - a skirt (Stewart plaid) and a color-coordinated cotton blouse with matching low-heel shoes and cream-color tights. The whole ensemble is Taupe in color and I'm so proud that I match! And its so comfy - all I need is a wig and some makeup! I'm so girly sometimes. Opps, the panties are bubblegum pink and bra is baby blue. It's so hot. I think I'll show my wife when she gets home.

Um, not yet because I want to try out some different undies to compliment this outfit, say, in champagne and lace, maybe a pair of pantaloons and cami perhaps or maybe a minislip? Maybe on the weekend I'll show her.

I'm very much wanting a cute wig to match my naturally wavy brown hair, something almost shoulder length to cover and soften the facial features more. I have the need to go "out and about" and feel cute, for once!