LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny Caddy.

This is cool.

The Nanny Caddy.

During the last several months, the teal-and-purple machines have appeared at the Please Touch Museum, Smith Memorial Playground, Sesame Place, and Dorney Park. They dispense Huggies diapers in small, medium, and large; two kinds of pacifiers; baby wipes; hand sanitizer; a nursing wrap for discreet breast-feeding; sippy cups; diaper-rash ointment; and, compassionately, Tylenol, Advil, and tampons.

Full story hereat the philly.com/inquirer

Quote: And, she noted, there are diaper thieves afoot. "I have nieces and nephews. They get into your diaper bag and take stuff out."

When I heard diaper thieves, I thought of something slightly different than rummaging nieces and nephews lol(you all know what I'm talking about ;-)).

Quote: And, she noted, there are diaper thieves afoot. "I have nieces and nephews. They get into your diaper bag and take stuff out."

When I heard diaper thieves, I thought of something slightly different than rummaging nieces and nephews lol(you all know what I'm talking about ;-)).

I do, thats funny.

• 4 weeks later...

This is cool.

The Nanny Caddy.

During the last several months, the teal-and-purple machines have appeared at the Please Touch Museum, Smith Memorial Playground, Sesame Place, and Dorney Park. They dispense Huggies diapers in small, medium, and large; two kinds of pacifiers; baby wipes; hand sanitizer; a nursing wrap for discreet breast-feeding; sippy cups; diaper-rash ointment; and, compassionately, Tylenol, Advil, and tampons.

Full story hereat the philly.com/inquirer

What a wicked idea! Thank you for sharing this article! :)