LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Things We Do....

Im planning on pooping in my diaper tonight - im still a newbie but im getting into it.

I've used suppositories in the past but as everyone here i always want more!

So for the first time i just drank 3/4 pint of prune juice in two gulps and MY GOD is it revolting - i almost regurgitated it back up.

But i got it down and now i want to know how long i have before i poop

One of my favorites is taking 2 or 3 Dulcolax about 4 hours before bedtime and then eating a hearty meal, The more you eat, the more you poo. The laxative will work while I sleep and I will awaken with the "Urge to go" cramps. I can start filling my diaper before even getting out of bed and if I am still tired, can go back to sleep for a bit.When I get up I can go about my morning routine and finish filling my nappy and let it squish around between my legs for a while before I shower & change.

My poopy routine generally is a big meal for dinner, plus some metamucil for bulk. It takes about 12 hours or so to work through me, so I'll plan it for a morning when I get to sleep in and have time for myself to enjoy it. :wub: I'll eat around 8 or so in the evening and by that time the next morning I'm ready to burst.