LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Couple Of True Stories...

Hi, I have two stories that I think a lot of people in here will appreciate! One really good one :) and one really bad one :(

1) The good one: My parents were at work and I had the house to myself when I decided that I was going to try to mess myself properly for the first time (Usually I got scared halfway through and run to the bathroom!). Anyway to stop myself from doing that I thought I would find a nice quiet space somewhere in public do the deed and then change.

I drove around my town for about 90 minutes until I came to a spot that I deemed no one would suspect anything on, oddly enough it was a field that had plenty of families walking down it towards the park or just out for a walk! However, there was a lot of field so I quickly made my way to the back of the field and looked around and although plenty of people could see me and I could see them they were so far away that I assumed I was safe!

So, with the nerves going in my stomach (funnily enough making me want to mess even more!) I laid down on my back on the slightly damp soil, raised my knees up lifted myself up so I was resting on my feet and elbows... Then I started pushing and oh my God does it feel good to feel so helpless as you mess your nappy with no way of stopping it and just having to let it all go!

When I finished I sat there for a moment recovering before deciding to go and find somewhere to change... I had to get back in my car and drive with my soiled nappy still on which felt great and then I changed in a little used public toilet (taking everything back out with me) and made my way back home where I found an outlet for all my excitement shall we say! :P

2) The bad one: Oh boy... I had agreed to give my cousin a lift to Ealing University in London for an open day he was interested in... Anyway, we were on the road when suddenly he turns to me and says that he REALLY needed the toilet and thought he was oing to mess himself (I tried to hide how much that idea excited me!) but a few minutes later he said the feeling was gone and he was OK. So we continued on our journey until about 5 minutes later when I very suddenly really needed to go. I was desperate. I pulled over and ran out of the car on a high street and told my cousin to wait there. We was at a stage where I had about 30 seconds to find a toilet... I ran into the only shop that seemed to be open and looked likely to have a toilet, an estate agents I ran in and asked the girl at the counter if I "Could use the toilet, I'm really desperate!" She said that the toilet was out of order and I knew my battle was lost... As I turned and started to leave I felt the first little bit of poo fore its way out and into my pants. (No nappy :( ) I left the shop and realised all I could do was find a quiet spot to just mess myself there were no other options, it was too late. I found an alley way where I squated down and forced a bit more poo out before I moved to a much more secluded alleyway where I removed my trousers and soiled pants as quickly as possible and finished squatting on the floor to completely empty myself. I was terrified, most of my clothes were covered in poo and my couson was still waiting for me in the car.

I wiped myself as clean as possible with my shirt which I threw in a big dumpster (and my soiled pants) I was hiding behind and as calmly as possible I walked back to the car and told my cousin he would have to walk from here (we were only a couple of minutes away... But no, I couldn't wait it!) and I, luckily had a change of clothes in the car. I got changed threw my soiled stuff in a big bin and went home to change before going back to pick up my cousin when he was done.

Luckily, me and my cousin are very close and I told him not to tell anyone and I know he won't but it hasn't altered our relationship and indeed we often laugh about it. When I am at his house and one of us needs the toilet we often say we are "just off to Ealing!" or something similar :D

-----------------------

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my two experiences as much as I enjoy reading other peoples experiences!

Cheers,

Elfking

• 1 month later...

This was years ago, before I lived independently and didn't enjoy my present circumstance. I had diapered up for the day and went out to the local forest preserve district. I was wearing a disposable under some rather thick pin on cloth diapers and plastic pants. A fellow diaper enthusiast would have spotted me in a moment but to the general public I was just another person out to enjoy a brite sunny day.

I took a folding lawn chair with me along with a good novel to read. I headed off down a path until I came to my favorite clearing. It was a large valley of perhaps 40 acres and for the most part, completely secluded. Aside from the ocassional group of horse back riders crossing the clearing, I had the spot on a rise overlooking the pasture to myself.

As was my practice back then (and today), I had spent a few days fiber loading. ( who agrees that the inventor of using psyllium husk be awarded the Nobel?)

Fast forward several hours and there I was with an enormous load in my now wet and heavy diapers. I sat pleasantly distracted while I read my book and got some sun. A discomfort in my bowels told me I would soon be adding to the present load.

I had been using this spot for a couple of years and had rarely encountered other visitors. I say this to help you understand the depths of my horror as a herd of screaming kids came rushing from the woods. They were followed by a few adults who acted like shepards trying to keep them from running completely amuck. The shock of the intrussion and the subsequent panic excellerated my now extreemly intense urgency. I saw one of the adults wave to me in an apologetic manner. I waved back and started to gather my stuff before anyone could approach me. I used a sweatshirt tied around my waist to further disguise my diapered condition which by now was a bit more obvious. As i walked towards the exit path I felt an involuntary contraction release a mighty surge of poo. It wasn't firm but a soft, warm flow that continued despite my attempts to stop it. Being as how the load in my diaper was huge by any standard, the growing pile of poo spread quickly as the back of my diapers expanded like a balloon. I took the walk of shame through the crowd of children, all of whom were too engrossed in their play to notice my predicament. I had to walk more than a half mile to the parking area, my embarrassment growing with each step. Funny though how my balls were tingling.