LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Panties

dprby162

So I have read several times that people have enjoyed wearing panties inside their diapers and wetting then, so it feels like wetting your pants. I tried that for the first time tonight and I don't get it really. It feels the same as if I didn't have panties on underneath. What do you think? Do you do that? Do you like it?

I have to agree that wearing underwear under a diaper lends itself to wetting ones pants. However, I have done that when I am in hotels and unable to bring disposables with me or get to a store to buy even cheap ones. I saw a post somewhere that explained how to make an emergency diaper by folding the towels. So on my last trip - with others from the office - I folded about 3 towels and used some tape (no pins) to hold them. Then, in order to keep them inplace, put my underwear over the diapers and then my plastic panties. SO thick - mmmmmmm. In the morning everything was so soaked - and I felt so naughty about wetting my underwear too. Was a nice turn-on. Take care, 57/m here.

Sometimes I wear panties over the diaper, but I've never tried wearing them under it. Wearing panties over a diaper makes it a bit tighter and more compact.

I agree. I like wearing them over. Makes them quieter, and makes sure I know it's there =] I think I'll stick to outside my diaper.

At night I wear my night disposable diaper, which tonight is a new Attends 10 w/waistband (all white diaper) and a vintage Attends with the all blue tapes over that. Yes I cut slits in the first one so it can leak through and I use bambino suffer pads to thicken the diaper up a bit. Then I put a pair tighty whites over the diapers and a pair of plastic pants, so if I leak out the legs it will go into the underwear and plastic pants. It keeps the sheets dry. Someone out there is thinking why don't you just wear cloth diapers and the answer to that is I like the tightness of a disposable diaper. For some reason every time I have used cloth I can't get a tight fit and I like the crinkle factor of the disposables and you don't have anything really to wash with disposables unless you leak that is.

i Have Like 3 pair of panties i wear when i do wear them and one of them has that liner thing for a pad i think its some kinda pantie that offfers protection some for light incontince (got from a thrift store btw) but the thing is ill just wear a pad under then my regular diaper and if i feel like it sometimes i wear another pair of panties over the diaper it self this one is my white color pantie this way i can see it wet when i wet my diaper .......

the only way I envision underwear or panties underneath a diaper, is in a play scenario where the pants are peed in and diapers are a suitable punishment. An angry mommy or daddy just diapers me right over the wet underpants.

At night I wear my night disposable diaper, which tonight is a new Attends 10 w/waistband (all white diaper) and a vintage Attends with the all blue tapes over that. Yes I cut slits in the first one so it can leak through and I use bambino suffer pads to thicken the diaper up a bit. Then I put a pair tighty whites over the diapers and a pair of plastic pants, so if I leak out the legs it will go into the underwear and plastic pants. It keeps the sheets dry. Someone out there is thinking why don't you just wear cloth diapers and the answer to that is I like the tightness of a disposable diaper. For some reason every time I have used cloth I can't get a tight fit and I like the crinkle factor of the disposables and you don't have anything really to wash with disposables unless you leak that is.

I bet if you try CushytOOsh Adult Diapers you would love their super comfy, super soft and leakproof diapers. They also come with gussetts. Hate to tempt you but you just sounded so against trying quality Cloth Diapers :whistling:

If you email them at cushytoosh@yahoo.com and mention adult dipes you'll get 20% off I'm sure.post-25995-12570434849279_thumb.jpg

post-25995-12570434849279_thumb.jpg

abdlfashions....Are you the rep for Cushytoosh Adult diapers. If you are I would love to try your product but I have a few questions for you about fit and absorbance why I should use your product over adultclothdiaper.com or babykins. Could you send me an e-mail to amydarren@comcast.net I am a serious buyer since I have to wear 24/7.