LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg! I Think I Want To Be A Baby!

diaperguy2013

So, after discovering diapers, i think i really wanna try this AB/DL lifestyle. The idea of being babied and living like that is kind of intriguing. Is it really all its cracked up to be (i'm sure it is, as there are a lot of AB, but just curious to some feedback)? So any feedback or advice about this lifestyle would be great! Thanx all.

p.s. If this is a stupid topic, disregard it or delete it, w/e lol

its like anything in life, it can be as great as you want to make it, but you have to be realistic, setting unrealistic expectations or desires will only lead to upset and depression. Start small, with things you can easily do, and see if you are comfortable with it, then keep adding more.

There arereally endless possibilities in regards to what you consider an 'ab', so if you consider it to be part of your fantasy, then try it out, there are no set rules or guidelines in regards to what is and is not considered 'ab'...

its what you make of it. For me its the greatest thing ever. when i come home. I get babied 24/7 and i mean babied. MY wife/mommy gives me bubble baths, feeds me, changes me, and puts me to sleep im my crib with a bottle of formula. and like a real baby some times she wakes me up to feed me my bottle of warm milk and formula, I have gotten used to being able to stay a sleep when she changes me when im wet at night. or early morning. I have been living this way for little over a yr now, and my diet is mostly home made baby foods, and fruits and veggies, my body has gotten so used to the change in diet that i mess like a real baby, and its not as smelly as a normal adults. MY personal doctor knows everything. and has taken time to make sure im healthy and treats me like a child by not telling me anything talks to my wife/mommy like a doctor would do to a real mommy.

its what you make of it. For me its the greatest thing ever. when i come home. I get babied 24/7 and i mean babied. MY wife/mommy gives me bubble baths, feeds me, changes me, and puts me to sleep im my crib with a bottle of formula. and like a real baby some times she wakes me up to feed me my bottle of warm milk and formula, I have gotten used to being able to stay a sleep when she changes me when im wet at night. or early morning. I have been living this way for little over a yr now, and my diet is mostly home made baby foods, and fruits and veggies, my body has gotten so used to the change in diet that i mess like a real baby, and its not as smelly as a normal adults. MY personal doctor knows everything. and has taken time to make sure im healthy and treats me like a child by not telling me anything talks to my wife/mommy like a doctor would do to a real mommy.

How did you get that way? making the switch from milk to formula and adult food to baby food? was it hard to make the switch? I have often wondered what formula would taste like compared to milk.

So, after discovering diapers, i think i really wanna try this AB/DL lifestyle. The idea of being babied and living like that is kind of intriguing. Is it really all its cracked up to be (i'm sure it is, as there are a lot of AB, but just curious to some feedback)? So any feedback or advice about this lifestyle would be great! Thanx all.

p.s. If this is a stupid topic, disregard it or delete it, w/e lol

Well, good luck finding a caretaker.

I think finding a caretaker would be hard - however, you can start out small: Wear footed sleepers, suck on a paci, drink from a bottle, wear diapers, watch preschooler cartoons, and relax. You might not have someone to take care of you in the real world, but you can usually find a person to roleplay as a mommy, daddy, or older sibling. And, you could do the things listed above as you RP.

Hope that helps!