LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Pants

So, I've been considering wearing training pants during the day and diapers at night. I'm finally ready to try it for a week and see how it goes. But right now I just have some attends pull-ups and was wondering what other good brands are out there. Any suggestions?

Hi

I use huggies pull ups sometimes, size 4t5t or Goodnites or pampers Jammers. They are good.

Hi

I use huggies pull ups sometimes, size 4t5t or Goodnites or pampers Jammers. They are good.

Also, depening on how much you wet, babykins sells some nice pullup cloth diapers that are very cute training pants.

I'm like the questioner, I have some training pants for nights when I don't feel like wearing a diaper.

I have ordered some from a lady on e-Bay. They are terrycloth, REALLY thick and can soak a lot, and in combination with plastic pants, satisfy my need, trouble is they take FOREVER to dry in dryer, they are so thick. But if you can hang them and not ened tonight, they are great. I have also ordered from Kleinerts in Alabama. They are like briefs, but soak up a lot and do not require plastic pants 9for ordinary wetting, not flooding.) Maybe Tranquiility overnights have improved, but I was really disappointed when I tried them, they leaked all over the bed. So, they are OK in day, but for nights, my usual diaper is Tranqulity ATN. Hope that gives you some insight. I have used COMCO trainers, but they were SO BIG, i had to toss them. But they were thick!

Go here for some great cloth diapers that you can wear during the day. This is often what I wear when I can. Here's a link to my post about them and also check out some of the pictures I posted in the review section on dd. CushyToosh Thread I think these are great for daytime use and the playful side comes out when wearing them which I'm just discovering myself. You can make them as thick or thin as you want and drying time is your average time.