LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walgreen Has 3-Tape

glycerine

It is pretty hit and miss at the thrift stores and it also depends on the area that you live in. In my current town, maybe I will see diapers at the thrift store once a month, but when I lived in a much larger city I saw them on a daily basis. Maybe I was just lucky though. There have been several times when I have seen 30 or more bags of the same diaper all on the shelves. Several times I bought more than 20 bags at a time. Most of the time anymore I will only see pull up style, but a couple of years ago all I would see was tape on style briefs.

K-Mart has started carrying them again as have a few grocery stores near me that had quit...Will have to check Walgreens near me; I always liked buying Diapers there better than having to go to a big box or a grocery store where I am more likely to get caught by someone I know...(And that happened...My Dad ran into me once at K-Mart with a cart full of Depends years ago when they were still Green).

I'd probably just kill myself if that happened to me. I wouldn't even know how to explain this to my parents.

As for diapers, I can't find the fitted depends in m/l anywhere.

The closest I have ever come to being cought was one time in K mart I ran into a guy that I was friends with at work. Luckly I hadent picked up my bag of diapers yet or it might have been tought to explain.

The only places I know around me to still get 3 tape depends are Wal Mart, Walgreens (again) and one or two other grocery stores and one local pharmacy. Most in my area have switched to Depends Pull Ups.

I'd probably just kill myself if that happened to me. I wouldn't even know how to explain this to my parents.

As for diapers, I can't find the fitted depends in m/l anywhere.

If you're looking for three tape depends in CT I can tell you most of the drugstores in the central CT area seem to carry them. I got them at a CVS in West Hartford. I don't know where you're coming from, so I don't know how long the drive would be, but a longer drive would definitely keep anyone from catching you.

OHHHHHHHHHH I stopped by my walgreens store alone last night to pick up some things. I had the opportunity to look through the diaper aisle and lo' and behold' - DEPENDS MAXIMUM PROTECTION - I am sure that if anyone saw the smile on my face, they would know I love wearing diapers. I took a look at the back of the package, came home and compared my older package - YEP - same thing. While not the best diaper from what I have read in here, it is a very good diaper to use that is EASILY getable. Now that I can easily get them again, just had to change into one before I started writing here. Enjoy all!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't drive to west hartford, about 45 minutes away, however cheshire, southington and even back to my old diggs in waterbury wouldn't be too far.

Try the CVS down the street from Naugatuck Valley CC. I think I got them there once, and they're open 24 hours, if you're like me and go shopping at weird times.

Tape from the bottom? I don't think so. I've finally got a good method with the 3-tapes. Start at the top, making sure that when you bring around the back wing of the diaper the top of the wing matches the top of the front. When it does, place the tape so that when snug the middle of the diaper is lined up with the middle of you (duh!). Do the same on the other side, pulling the front of the diaper's wing to the back so the front of the diaper is snug on your tummy. What you want to end up with is the waist as one continuous line...this will let the waist elastic do it's job.

Next, work your way down to the middle tabs. Pull the waist UP so that the bottom of the diaper is nice and snug in your crotch. You want a good seal down there. When that's all fine, fasten the middle tabs.

Finally, do the bottom tabs. Pull them towards the middle so you have a nice, tight fit. The diaper around your thighs should be snug, but not cutting off your blood. There should be NO gap between the bottom of the diaper and the inside of your thighs.

When I first went to the 3-tapes I leaked a lot. Now, using this method, I only need a diaper change at noon. And that's after a LOT of pee has gone into my diaper. Another change around 6PM.