LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Question!

UWHusky

Sooooo...! I'm trying to order some Bambino diapers :D and I have no idea how they would regularly ship their diapers. If I buy the "sample" of two diapers, does it come in a small box or does it come in a small, plastic, bubble-wrapped package? And if I order the "3 small bags", do those ship in boxes or bags as well? And if I order the case (I don't even know if I can hide all of em!) how big is the box? If you can answer any of these questions, please do!

I was searching the Bambino's site and I also their new product, booster pads! Has anybody tried them? They look so inviting...

Thanks everyone! ^_^

I just recieved my first order of Bambino Bianco diapers yesturday. I haven't ordered any products from them before so I only have this one experience to go off of. I was pleasently suprised at how discrete the box was. I ordered two large bags and they came in an unmarked box that was about 10lbs. The website says they mark their boxes as from "The Bottom Half", which if you do a google search does come to bambino's website immediately. On my shipment there were no markings that I could find so I don't see how anyone could know what was in the box. Now once the box is open it is very obvious what is inside. The invoice has bambino diapers logo all over it and there is a faint smell of baby powder. The two bags were white with a large 'L' and 'The bottom half' printed on them. Doesn't directly say diaper on it but it isn't rockit science for someone to figure out.

If you are really nervous and aren't sure you will be there to intercept the package you may try shipping to a P.O. box or UPS store box. That way you can pick up the package yourself and no one will 'inspect' the box at your house. Good luck, I have only worn one of the diapers so far and was very impressed.

Cases come in plain boxes but they do have some product number markings (eg 'BH97311' is on my latest order) and the words 'BH Group'. Now the former can be typed into Google and will reveal exactly what the product number relates to. If you're paranoid or your house mates are nosey and tech savvy (enough to know to use Google to look up product references) then that could be a problem for you. The 'BH Group' thing, don't worry about people working that out, there's loads of companies using that name and I didn't see Bambino anywhere in the first 5 or so pages of Google results.

I'm not so sure about bag orders, they do come in boxes and are also predominantly plain but I don't recall if they have any markings like the case boxes do. Since they're split from the original cases by Bambino themselves and repackaged for sale in sub-case quantities, they're probably just plain old boxes they buy in to ship bag orders and probably aren't marked.

If you're really worried, why not drop them an email and ask if they would be willing to Sharpie out the text or turn the box inside out for you? They're normally very good at customer service stuff so you might be in luck.

As for the boosters, you should get a sample of each type in with your order. The scent wafts out of the box when you first get them out, which is great :D

the two pack sample pack comes in a plain white bubble wrap type envelop.. super discrete, and while yes BH group could ge googled, at least it doesn't scream DIAPER COMPANY, so unless your roomates are the most intense snoops around i dont think they'd take the time to google it. If youa re super concerned go to wal mart or target buy one of their "vintage print" tee shirts for like 5$, then when the roomates ask what you got, if they do ask, bring the tee shirt out of your room and say this.. its roughly the same size package it would come in. Say you got it for a friend or something...

Yes!! This is exactly what I was hoping for :D I want to get it directly shipped to my house, I'm just SUPER paranoid about something going awry! I bet you guys can attest to that! haha! But can you actually ship boxes directly to a UPS store for pickup? If so, that could work even better. Oh and thanks for the replies...everyone is so quick to post :P

I was going to ask for some pics, but diaperdude was waaaay on top of it. I think now that I'm going to order a couple bags of the small Bambinos...then maybe follow it up with a couple bags of mediums cause double diapering is the BEST, especially with some booster pads I bet (hehe!)

Ahhhhhh, thanks again guys! Time to build up a stash in the new house :)

Your other option could be to call your local UPS distribution center and ask them whether they can "hold packages for customer pickup." Then, when you order the Bambinos, put the UPS distribution center as the address, and go pick them up there, and include the phrase "Hold for customer pickup" in the special instructions section.

I believe they already come in "discreet" packaging. As for the size, bubble wrap, all that good stuff, I'm not sure. I believe Bambinos has a number you can call, though, so maybe you can ask them via phone.

If you dorm, you could always have it shipped there. I don't think the staff would go through it, unless they thought the package had drugs in it.

Good luck!