LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Article About Diaper Lovers

BBoy

Every now and then we see an article in the media about people who like to wear diapers and act like babies (aka Adult Babies). However has anyone ever seen an article about adults who enjoy wearing diapers without being an adult baby. It seems to me that the only think the media are interested is the extreme end of our group.

Does anyone know of any articles that deals with diaper lovers and not adult babies?

Yeah, just plain old sensationalism.

Given the choice between somebody who wears diapers for fun/fetish or somebody who wears diapers for fun/fetish *and* who acts like a baby, which do you expect your average journalist to chose? It's all about the shock factor...

....Not much news or interest in what most people wear for underwear....*shrug*

Oh well...

Party on Garth

qwack

Unless you're famous- in which case your choice of anything is considered newsworthy :screwy: I never cared about the unseen parts of anyone's life- everyone deserves some privacy and if they want something to be known they'll tell us. I see people's fascination with celebrities as much of an odd obsession as being ABDL is :P so if I'm "abnormal" they are equally odd :roflmao:

If the subject of underwear comes up in conversation (and it has) I make the suggestion that we quit talking about it and do something about it, like going around with nothing covering our bottom halves so that everyone will know what kind of underwear we have on and if there are any 'skidmarks' in it :o After they're all looking at me like I'm nuts silently I remind them that some things are better off unsaid, and the topic quickly changes ;) Maybe they realize that I'm right :D

Bettypooh