LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For The Girls

my ex GF would wear girls goodnights because she has very heavy flow at that time of the month

it didnt bother me 2 get them 4 her as i would ues them if there were any left over clean one sof course it was better than me getting the regular pads 4 here

I am not a girl but had a GF long ago who had "Incontinence" and a real Medical need for Diapers. So

as you would think she had to wear 24/7 no matter what week it was.

Putting everything aside if not in use for urine loss they are probery over kill for "That Time of the Month"

And would be over kill since a change to not get "toxic shock" would be done way before they were used up as they have stuff in them to hold plenty and gel up holding plenty of weight. Early Use of It in Tampons made penty sick and some died.

Yes I am really a guy LOL

Nah I dont wear on my period. I like to feel lil wearing diapers and having a period I just dont lol and also sometimes when I wear it is sexual and putting my hand down front of a diaper whilst on my period ugh :s lol! I just wait until I have finished n as soon as I have I reach for the diapers again :D

So..I was wondering..

Do the girls out there wear diapers when on their periods?

I'm kinda stuck on what to do. :/

bascally its up to you, if you WANT to wear a diaper on your period, then do it... course its gonna smell pretty bad, and you run the risk of having all the blood smeared more, so longer clean up... but its your choice.