LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thiknwet'S In Action

thiknwet

about myself....

118 lbs

5'8ish

%99.9 gay. i tend to stare at my own size with a better face. im picky if it ever did come to anything and i mean IF.(i'll die alone)

no active sex interest AT ALL. no kissing, no cock, i have a hard time with hugs. perversion is my cryptonite

%100 DL. wanna piss me off, talk to me like a baby in person. (or tell me theres global warming) lol

my barks alot worse then my bite.

in general, im pretty laid back. usally can write a fare amount to, but im drawing brain farts already, so ask ?'s i guess.

oh ya how can i forget.....

disposable all the way, overalls are cool, footed P.J.'s, on as i type, yes too 1 and 2, no to 24/7 (although i used to be for 2 yrs from choice) 75% no to bottles and pacifier's, 98% no to stuffed animals, highchairs, cribs, enema's,

i loved diapers all my life, wore real one's when i could get them from 4th grade on (got cought ALOT from 5th grade on)(no, they didnt do anything like baby me and make me where diapers)(, but i did get them to buy me a pack when i was around 16)((ask for more ifno)) and no.......im not a communist. there all the usual ?'s out of the way......lol

• 3 weeks later...