LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is The Appeal?

alex1

Tonight my wife will be making me wear her panties with a diaper under my clothes while we are out to eat. I've never really explored the "sissy" side but I'll admit to being curious. maybe this falls more into the humiliation thing I dunno....I was just curious as to what makes being a sissy exciting to those who participate. Any thoughts are appreciated.

i'm also experimenting with "sissyness" (is that even a word?), and so far its actually better than i expected! for me, its the comfyness, and... well, it changes a lot about your overall experience with the AB/DL world, or maybe thats just me :blush: . as you can see, i'm a diaper lover, and i'm curious about that sissy thing too! maybe its a "sign" or something lol.... or maybe i'm just being attracted to the AB side :P . good luck anyways!

Tonight my wife will be making me wear her panties with a diaper under my clothes while we are out to eat. I've never really explored the "sissy" side but I'll admit to being curious. maybe this falls more into the humiliation thing I dunno....I was just curious as to what makes being a sissy exciting to those who participate. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I replied to your other post as well...I am not a full-blown sissy, but I do feel a lot of tendencies and do like to act on some of them. This adventure of yours just excites the hell out of me - I'd love to be made to wear this combo out with just her and I knowing about it. (Out of curiosity, did the panties end up over or under the diaper??? - of course, either way would be a thrill!!)

I think the answer to your question will only become apparent when you engage in this activity. And I can't wait to see your own response to what went on last evening! Did any part of it appeal to you? Was the thought exciting in any way? What about the actual feel of it - physically and emotionally? How did it feel to be doing this in front of others, and especially in front of family?

This whole thing may be real exciting to you or the panties may just not appeal to you at all. If someone has to tell you what the appeal of the sissy side is, you probably don't have any sissy tendencies and the only excitement possible for you might just be the humiliation piece.

I look forward to seeing an account of this experience - and now that your wife is into this too - and account of things to come as well. Your account of the experience will be the best possible answer to your own question! Thanks for posting!

I replied to your other post as well...I am not a full-blown sissy, but I do feel a lot of tendencies and do like to act on some of them. This adventure of yours just excites the hell out of me - I'd love to be made to wear this combo out with just her and I knowing about it. (Out of curiosity, did the panties end up over or under the diaper??? - of course, either way would be a thrill!!)

I think the answer to your question will only become apparent when you engage in this activity. And I can't wait to see your own response to what went on last evening! Did any part of it appeal to you? Was the thought exciting in any way? What about the actual feel of it - physically and emotionally? How did it feel to be doing this in front of others, and especially in front of family?

This whole thing may be real exciting to you or the panties may just not appeal to you at all. If someone has to tell you what the appeal of the sissy side is, you probably don't have any sissy tendencies and the only excitement possible for you might just be the humiliation piece.

I look forward to seeing an account of this experience - and now that your wife is into this too - and account of things to come as well. Your account of the experience will be the best possible answer to your own question! Thanks for posting!

Well it was definately uncomfortable after a while. I don't usually wear for long periods of time and I have to admit to being a little ashamed of myself every now again but in a good way if that even makes sense. Kind of like knowing that you got away with something and "if they only knew" I guess maybe for me, the appeal with the sissy side...or anything to do with diapers is that as men we are assigned roles by society. Typically we are the bread winners and have to be big strong and in control at all times. whether we are able to share our secrets with a partner or just play alone, I think it's a nice release to be put in a temporary state of mind where you are not the one having to call all of the shots. I dunno.....what do you guys think?

Well it was definately uncomfortable after a while. I don't usually wear for long periods of time and I have to admit to being a little ashamed of myself every now again but in a good way if that even makes sense. Kind of like knowing that you got away with something and "if they only knew" I guess maybe for me, the appeal with the sissy side...or anything to do with diapers is that as men we are assigned roles by society. Typically we are the bread winners and have to be big strong and in control at all times. whether we are able to share our secrets with a partner or just play alone, I think it's a nice release to be put in a temporary state of mind where you are not the one having to call all of the shots. I dunno.....what do you guys think?

Thanks for getting back! I agree with your assessment - I feel pretty much the same. I'm not at the place where I must wear diapers (or girly stuff) to feel complete or whole, as others do. I do however enjoy the feeling of wearing diapers through the day when I can. I enjoy the feeling of wetting and wearing a wet diaper.

There is something for me that goes beyond just "if they only knew" but includes that feeling. I've been wearing around my wife and daughter a little more brazenly (they have no idea) and will be going out this morning with a couple friends on a short errand. There is a little of that getting away with it that I love, but I also just love the feeling of wearing and using.

I envy you your understanding and participating wife who is willing to help you feel, at least temporarily, without your usual control. I love that idea and for that reason, would love a situation - only temporary and occassional - where all control is removed from me. I'd be diapered and changed on someone else's schedule, forced to wear whatever I was made to wear (without complete public humiliation), and bound, confined, strapped down in some way. I won't get too far into that because it would change the course of this thread. It doesn't sound like you are eager to go that far - at least not at this time. My point is simply that I DO agree with the idea of wanting control taken away from me.

From the sounds of your reply, you were 'only' diapered rather than diapered and pantied. Both of those options appeal to me and hope you get to enjoy such situations again in the near future. Please share if you feel comfortable doing so.

Some want to be a little girl with the gender issues involved in it. Me, my mental image is always that of an older boy

being forced into little girly things. There's humiliation in part of it, but on the other hand these things are pretty and

lacey and silky things forbidden to boys by society otherwise.

Well thats the same as someone asking you whats the appeal in diapers? for me as I have said many years ago, I was into the girl clothes before diapers. I lived with 4 brothers, I was the middle. then for reasons of a bad mariage, my Aunt and her 4 girls moved in with us. I was just entering puberty. I just got fasinated with all the pretty things they wore over and under. One of them was still in diapers, I had to try them too.

I really can't explain why, but that was 38 years ago and I am still into it.