LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Sin City!

Ello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt, I was born and raised in Las Vegas, and I am still in Las Vegas for class. At present, I am studying for Network security, but that is a whole different story. I am also work full time. I have been wearing off and on for about 8 years now, I am a DL. I just thought it was time for me to say hi! and start posting some things.

I love making new friends, both online and in rl.

thanks!

VegasDiaper aka: Matt

Welcome and glad to meet you! Network security is a good choice and has good career potential now. Of course, you always have to keep learning because it's a moving target. Good luck with it. There is a lot of good advice here for staying discrete as well as meeting others. Have fun!

Aloha,

Honu

Thanks, for the welcome from everyone!

It's definitely a pleasure, Matt. Us Vegas folks have to stick together...

So what are you in to, other than diapers, of course? I'm something of an RF tech and lapsed teacher as well as a huge nut for Industrial music, horror and sci-fi, and Anime, among other things. ^_^

• 11 months later...

It's definitely a pleasure, Matt. Us Vegas folks have to stick together...

So what are you in to, other than diapers, of course? I'm something of an RF tech and lapsed teacher as well as a huge nut for Industrial music, horror and sci-fi, and Anime, among other things. ^_^

Wow, sorry that it took me a year to reply. Life just kinda got in the way, and but it is amazing what can change in a year.

So hi Again!, i am here to stay this time, (well at least i will try)

And to answer your question. I am a big Scifi fan, anime, theatre, i am a techie, i am the kinda person that designs a RFID computer tracking system for a local retailer, that starting today i no longer work for!