LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers

The convenience that diapers create is a great reason to use them. I often do that on days where I'm home bound and don't really feel like doing anything. I put on cloth diapers so that way, you can use them several times before you have to change them.

I love your view...Ron

Guest Diaperdragon

I wear it out of nessary amd convinece. I don't like to be bothered going to the bathroom alot and going out in public. I wear a diaper because i don't know how clean the public bathrooms are

I like to wear while outside working in the yard and garden, or while out running errands. Think it's easier than looking for the local restroom or running back inside while at home. And I like the feel of peeing in them anyway. Will use them for trips while travelling in the car as is easier than stopping at rest areas, which I have to do every so often due to legs getting cramped. Pits to get old, and sometimes I'm not really looking forward to it.

I wear nappies for convenience whenever I go out for any length of time. It is such a nuisance going in search of a public toilet in a strange town - it wastes so much time !. I also wear them when shopping locally as it is a nuisance to try and go whilst holding bags of shopping. I usually wear my ordinary underware and plastic pants over the top to prevent leaks. Just as well yesterday, as I was out for 8 hours and did all my wetting in my nappy. by the time I got home the nappy was saturated and my underware had soaked up all the leaks. Just as well I had plastic pants on over the top.

I also wear nappies when I go to the cinema etc. It means I don't have to control my fluid intake

Ruchard

• 9 months later...

I think most people would agree that wearing diapers sometimes is defiantly convenient. as far as not having to put up with long lines to the bathroom at events or using those gross bathrooms i just line to wear diapers to events where i know that is going to happen. It makes it much easier for me until its convent for me to change. I can actually remember this one time when ii was at this 24 hour relay for life and i knew the bathrooms where going to be disgusting so i wore my diaper and was i glad because they ran out of toilet paper in every port a potty and they where all full so i just kept using me diapers that hole day

I don't have urinary control and my bowel control is iffy at best but there have been time when I could have made it to a potty and decided to just go in my diapers instead. I figured they're diapers and what are diapers for right? And if I have a messy diaper it not like I'm asking my wife to change it.

Due to MS I have been incontinent (bladder and bowel) since 1991 and over these years I have come to (how shall i say this?) being satisfied? Mainly because of the fact that there has been bathrooms that i have went into to change and they were so filthy and disgusting that I have actually thrown up (I have a weak stomach). And as others mention I am shopping or whatever and I can go in m diaper and don't even know it. Yeah I used to hate being incontinent but now after you mention it and meeting some dl's on dailydiapers I have come to enjoy being incontinent (wike a wittle baby).

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else here male or Female wear diapers just becuase they are to lazy to use a bathroom. I was just wondering if i was the only one.

Nicole

I wouldn't say I'm to lazy. I actually like my diapers dry. i just wet them when I'm getting ready to take the diaper off to go out or to work. But hey whatever floats your boat.

DLK

Isn't that what wearing diapers is all about? It's like TiVo for pee!

I don't even really think about peeing or pooping anymore. I can control it, I just don't bother. Why would I walk all the way over there just to pee, when I can just change my diaper 2 - 4 times in a 24 hour period?

Isn't that what wearing diapers is all about? It's like TiVo for pee!

:Crylol: Except you can't rewind it :o:blush:

Reminds me of an episode of Red Dwarf (a slightly eccentric British sci-fi sit-com) where time and everything in it runs backwards. People spoke, walked, ate and drunk in reverse. At the end, one of the characters goes into the bushes for a sit down call of nature... :o:excl::lol:

Our bathroom is right across the hall from my bedroom. I live in a house with 3 other family members (none of who know I sometimes wear diapers). Try sharing only one bathroom! It's a pain when my brother is in there because he can take an hour just sitting, reading the paper, then washing his hair, etc. I've found sometimes when I get up in the morning and have to pee and someone, especially my brother, is in the bathroom it's better just to put on a diaper and use it instead. No long waits or yelling for anyone to hurry up, and once wet my diaper I may as well just stay in it for a while and use it as much as I can.

Our bathroom is right across the hall from my bedroom. I live in a house with 3 other family members (none of who know I sometimes wear diapers). Try sharing only one bathroom! It's a pain when my brother is in there because he can take an hour just sitting, reading the paper, then washing his hair, etc. I've found sometimes when I get up in the morning and have to pee and someone, especially my brother, is in the bathroom it's better just to put on a diaper and use it instead. No long waits or yelling for anyone to hurry up, and once wet my diaper I may as well just stay in it for a while and use it as much as I can.

Why not just wear it to bed in the first place?

Some months ago decided to go 24/7 and give up the unequal struggle and give up the race to "not" get to the toilet in time, and it is the best decision I ever made, and yes it has made me lazy :badmood:

but it is enjoyable :thumbsup:

I always put on a "Maxi" slip and cover that with plastic pants then three pairs of net pants to keep the size under control, this will usually last all of the morning and I dont need to worry about about what I drink.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :drinks_wine:

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I do wear diapers to bed. It is great not to have to get up and go to the bathroom, but that's not the main reason I wear diapers. I like wearing diapers, how they feel wet and dry, but I don't wear them everyday. Familiarity breeds contempt, as they say. To me, wearing them just a few times a week makes those diaper times feel like something more special than if I wore diapers all the time or every night. Therefore, if I'm wearing a night diaper and someone is in the bathroom, I don't have to worry anyway! If I'm not wearing a night diaper and someone is in the bathroom when I have to go really bad, then that is a perfect excuse for putting a diaper on and having some fun.