LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parental Preferences.

Moana

Hey, question for all you gays and lesbians (bi and transgender are welcome too, but bi's answer will be obvious and trans will have personal preferences)

If you are looking for a mommy/daddy or if you're a mommy/daddy looking for a baby to take care of, do you exclusively go with who you want (Boys want a daddy, girls want a mommy) or are you willing to cross the gender line to have a mommy or daddy?

I'm a gay guy, and I wouldn't mind a mommy, but I would let a daddy play with me more :blush:

Hey, question for all you gays and lesbians (bi and transgender are welcome too, but bi's answer will be obvious and trans will have personal preferences)

If you are looking for a mommy/daddy or if you're a mommy/daddy looking for a baby to take care of, do you exclusively go with who you want (Boys want a daddy, girls want a mommy) or are you willing to cross the gender line to have a mommy or daddy?

I'm a gay guy, and I wouldn't mind a mommy, but I would let a daddy play with me more :blush:

For me, I don't think my sexual orientation or my gender identity has anything to do with my needing my Daddy. I'm still looking for Mommy, too - ideally, I'd have both of my parents.

~ moogle

OK, the "obvious" answer from the bisexual -- I would prefer a mommy. BUT a fit, handsome and gentle daddy would NEVER be turned down! ;) In fact, I have a male friend 11 years older than me who could be my daddy and I love the thought of it! (It won't happen as I'm married, but it's a nice thought.) My own wife, however, would make a lovely, loving mommy. *sighs dreamily*

(Not to get on your case, but why would a bi's answer be obvious? In fact, I think bisexuals' responses would be the most fascinating. It'd be interesting to find out how many of them cross the gender line ...)

I like having my Daddy. I prefer a Daddy and have one so the discussion is somewhat of a concept for me. I have had Mommies diaper and look after me and Daddies and big bros. I have no preference for the "babysitter" sex or sexual orientation. Most of the time I would be considered asexual in these situations.