LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renting Out A Room Of My House

stork

I've got a 3 bedroom house, and I'm single, so its a lot of space. Currently I'm renting out one of my rooms, but the person I rented it out to is staying wayy longer than he said he would, and he's driving me absolutely insane. I pretty much have to watch everything he does and clean up all the messes he leaves behind (one would think turning the tv off when youre done with it, or closing the door when its 20 degrees outside is common sense).

So, as stated, its a 3 bedroom house. About 4000sq ft (includes unfinished basement), fireplace, washer/dryer, the usual.

You would pretty much have your own bathroom. Its a shared bath, but I never use it as I have a master bed/bath, so only guests would use it.

Its located in southeast Denver (Aurora specifically), near I-25 & Parker.

Plus it would be nice to have a roomie that doesnt mind the occasional diaper peeking out, or crinkle going by.

Oh, and you cant be allergic to cats or dogs as I have both.

Rent ends up being around $480 (varies a bit as that includes utilities).

I've roomed with both guys and girls, so gender doesnt much matter.

Guest ABDL Couple

I'm applying to CU Denver for the fall semester of 2010! I plan on going to graduate school there, and would move this summer. That is probably going to be too late to get your room, however if you still have a room available then I would love to room with someone that wouldn't mind diapers :).

Ya, probably a bit late :-)

Though, depending on how long whoever grabs the room next stays (might be a short term renter), it might come available again. Shoot me a message when time gets closer.

Guest ABDL Couple

Alright awesome man! I'll let you know when I decide to head out there. Are you into any outdoor activities? That's one of the main reasons for me wanting to move to Denver.

I bike, fly kites (stunt kites), snowboard (and snowkite), and hike. So ya :-)

Denver's a good place for outdoors as long as you enjoy the winter activities like skiing.

Guest ABDL Couple

Awesome! I'm planning on getting a road bike before I head out there. I'm also planning on getting a snowboard. Hiking is great, and I also like rock climbing even though I don't get to do it enough! Man I can't wait to get out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, was going to give roomie a 2 month notice today, but he beat me to it saying he's moving out. So I put the room up on craigslist just a little bit ago, meaning last chance if anyone else was interested.