LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Teddy Died

jmcnappy

i put my teddy in the washing machine,and it has died(riped and stuffing coming out) :crybaby:

and not to be sexist but me being a man :lol: sewing is not one of my better skills...anyone here

good with a needle and cotton.

1. You need to not put your teddy in the washing machine anymore, yikes.

2. How To Sew

~ moogle

• Like 1
Guest Baby Tiana

I knows how to sew!!! I does all the time. Reminds me now that me gotta sew my lil patches. I think you could easily find a teddy hospital, they had doll ones so why no teddy ones?

i put my teddy in the washing machine,and it has died(riped and stuffing coming out) :crybaby:

and not to be sexist but me being a man :lol: sewing is not one of my better skills...anyone here

good with a needle and cotton.

he is dead and gone...got lots more though :D the little brown one at the front is my oldest and faveret

he will never leave me...

he is dead and gone...got lots more though :D the little brown one at the front is my oldest and faveret

he will never leave me...

"He is dead and gone...got lots more though"?? So you just threw him away without trying to save him and you don't even care?

...Wow. *shakes head* I'll never understand that train of thought...If one of my plushies was injured like your teddy (aka, not dead) I'd do everything I could to save them, and if they couldn't be saved I'd be devastated. My plushies are just as important to me as pets and people.

~ moogle

"He is dead and gone...got lots more though"?? So you just threw him away without trying to save him and you don't even care?

...Wow. *shakes head* I'll never understand that train of thought...If one of my plushies was injured like your teddy (aka, not dead) I'd do everything I could to save them, and if they couldn't be saved I'd be devastated. My plushies are just as important to me as pets and people.

~ moogle

Quoted for truth.

Daddy told me he would pay lotties to have my teddies fixed if dey got brokes as they worth more than money to me they been travelled with me lotties and he said he knows how i need them to get to sleep at night and naps also. So i am supprised that you can just disregard your teddy like that i see your from leicester theres a bear factory in birmingham that might be able to re stuff and re sow the injured bear in question just my 2 pence.

Huggles,

Katie