LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have not had any for a few years. They have a lot of green on them, a landing zone for tape and no leak guards. They were not spectacularly absorbent but better than your more common Depends and store brands. I have not tried Molecare but from reading reviews I doubt they will compare. If you can find them in a store that's great. If you are ordering stuff online there are probably better choices.

You probably have different Tena's in Europe than does the US. Here, the most absorbant Tena is the Tena Super. I really like this diaper and used this one the most until I found a deal on some Attends recently so I'm using Attends for now. This is the absorbancy rating in order most to least.

Tena Super - Green

Tena Ultra - White (use to be blue)

Tena Classic - White

They have the Super and Ultra in briefs, stretch (one wide stretchy velcro tab on each side), Flex (long belt that wraps around the diaper on each side)

Product range for US

Product Range for UK

www.tena.com - you can go here and find what's available in your country and what's most absorbant.

The thing I don't like about them here and they have them where you live is we don't get the stand up leg guards inside the diaper and here they are also all cloth backed. Sometimes it's nice to have a plastic backed one every now and then. The tena product line in Europe is far better than the US.