LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love To Wear Nappies

Guest toddler82uk

Guest toddler82uk

I LOVE TO WEAR NAPPIES

News :

One man talks to tell! Health Editor Joanne Ellul about his fondness for wearing diapers and being treated like a four-year-old.

“I like to play the role of Emma, a three or four year old girl who still gets dressed as a baby. Sometimes I play a 15-year-old boy who gets punished by being treated as Emma.

My mother put me into a nappy when I was four or five after I misbehaved. Then when I was 10 or 11 I used to take a big white towel out of the airing cupboard and fold it like a nappy. I would take a pair of my sister’s knickers and stretch them over the nappy to hold it in place. Then I’d go to bed in them. I don’t know what I would have done if my mum had caught me. The knickers did get quite stretched pulling them over a nappy.

I told my wife, Sarah, before we married about my adult baby life. She was quite shocked at first, but now she’s more OK with it and joins in. She plays the role of Mummy, or sometimes Nanny or Babysitter. We’ll play baby games once or twice a week.

It usually starts with me taking a bath. Sarah will start washing me and making cooing noises, like she would to a baby. Then she’ll dry me and take me into the nursery to get me dressed. In there is a cot with Winnie The Pooh bedding, a wardrobe for my dresses and a box of toys.

I like it when Sarah baby talks to me and describes what she’s doing. She says “Let’s get this nappy on you,

I LOVE TO WEAR NAPPIES

.... It is the surrendering of all responsibilities and putting complete trust in another person.... I have quite a stressful job where I have to make big decisions all the time....

I knew someone who liked bondage/submission for the same reason wink.gif I never them asked the details but now I'm wondering laugh.gif

Good post thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh

At least that's an article without an opinion, which is better than one with a bad opinion.

-Sophie

agreed... i always watch bad articles which are humiliating the whole infantalism thingie :angry: ....