LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think I'M Addicted

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i bought 7 packs of diapers, about 100 diapers in total. they are molicare super plus and abena x plus.

my favorite diaper is abena x plus... nothing beats this diaper. the best is when its wet and messy that it gets all bulky. love it

Yeah, abena x plus are my favorite, You get comfort, discretion, and that classic feel all in one. I'm thinking of trying the bambino classics (with out the prints) too, as I've heard they are some of the best. I can wear my abena under baggy jeans and there is no sound or bulge. Although the feel of the attends with 6 tapes are the best of the best but discretion goes out the window as they are much more noisier.

• Like 1

Yeah, abena x plus are my favorite, You get comfort, discretion, and that classic feel all in one. I'm thinking of trying the bambino classics (with out the prints) too, as I've heard they are some of the best. I can wear my abena under baggy jeans and there is no sound or bulge. Although the feel of the attends with 6 tapes are the best of the best but discretion goes out the window as they are much more noisier.

the bambinos with the print are classico and the white ones are bianco.

i was a fan of abena till i tried bambino, which makes abena seem like a lesser brand.

only thing is there is nothing discrete about bambinos.

• Like 1

the bambinos with the print are classico and the white ones are bianco.

i was a fan of abena till i tried bambino, which makes abena seem like a lesser brand.

only thing is there is nothing discrete about bambinos.

I don't think it makes Abena seem like a lesser brand. I have both in my toy chest for different reasons. When you want that pre-wet bulky waddle, nothing comes close to an x-plus. I think they fit better too, but that will be different for each of us.

No reason not to be fully stocked with a wide variety.

No reason not to be fully stocked with a wide variety.

Yeah, we have 3 brands currently, Abenas X plus, Attends (6 tapes style), and Luvs (baby diapers) oh and one left over from a pack of bambino classico's which I found annoying because of the print on the front, made it way too noisy. What is weird, me and my wife are pretty much the same size by waist but the Attends Mediums fit her just right and are too big for me, and the Abenas X plus small size fits me just right but is too small for her.

• Like 2