LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Poster Caught My Eye In The Movies...

I went to the movie last night with a couple college friends and I saw this poster and thought of of us DL's who like pacifiers and for the AB's out there. Just thought I'd share. The photo was cute and reminded me of this community, but after seeing the trailer, its a major chick flick. It comes out the 16th of this month.

photoe.jpg

Guest TBinthehoodie

i doubt it has to do with us i had the same idea with baby mama when i saw the poster but the trailer proved me wrong. but who knows

Yeah I was hoping so too with baby mama..Those darn covers always get us hyped for nothing. But i dont think they'd make a mainstream public movie about our lifestyles anyway. I just thought it was a cute photo. I had to keep my cool with the college friends, since they don't know...but the girlfriend knew exactly what was up and was smiling...haha :P

Guest Baby Tiana

Is this movie in the US??? I would like to see it. I loved Baby Mama, those two are so funny together. And the cool thing, as that they mostly wrote their own script.

Funny that your girl friend knew exactly what was going on in your mind. I think it would be interesting to share a relationship with someone like that, but it would also be so odd that they knew what I was thinking. I guess it just means you are very close with one another.

Well I am going to have to look up this movie now. You have sparked my curiosity. :P Thanks!! Gives me more things to do other than home work and studying :D

Is this movie in the US??? I would like to see it. I loved Baby Mama, those two are so funny together. And the cool thing, as that they mostly wrote their own script.

Funny that your girl friend knew exactly what was going on in your mind. I think it would be interesting to share a relationship with someone like that, but it would also be so odd that they knew what I was thinking. I guess it just means you are very close with one another.

Well I am going to have to look up this movie now. You have sparked my curiosity. :P Thanks!! Gives me more things to do other than home work and studying :D

Yeah, she knows about my fetish, and her and I bought pacifiers to wear in private last spring...so when I glanced by and and stopped on the way out to take a photo...she knew why. haha

and yes, the movie doesn't look worth seeing IMO. We saw Jennifer's body last night.

Although that movie trailer does not show any corelation to the advertisement, that picture must have came from somewhere, and usually, pictures like that come from a scene in the movie. That is one movie, ab content or not, that I would like to see.

Guest Baby Tiana

I guess that makes sense. And I am curious as to why she has a paci in her mouth....Cause new mothers dont use their babies paci's.....Thats a bad mommy!! :P

Movie posters don't always depict scenes from the movies. They may often have a humorous picture, like this one, even if the movie isn't supposed to be a comedy. I think it's just cleaver marketing.