LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Sleepsuite

just got myself a new sleepsuit from www.bigbabyfun.com and i am loving it.its blue and white with 2 teddies on it. it has poppers from the neck down to the waist and then down each leg to the ankle. i got a small and the fit is perfect. price?? £39.99. always wanted one with poppers but had trouble finding a good one here in uk, so had to make do with one with a zip. will be giving away my old one, so check out freecycle. full nappy

Thats really odd <_< , I was on that site just yesterday looking at them and almost ordered one as I've wanted one for ages.They looked really well made.

Congrats!

Taking a guess, but the way he describes the "poppers" It's a " footed or/not sleeper" or looks about like this. Quite piss'n around and get it he's giving it away free. See the freecycle area on the boards.

post-2568-12546275193173_thumb.gif

post-2568-12546275193173_thumb.gif

Thats really odd <_< , I was on that site just yesterday looking at them and almost ordered one as I've wanted one for ages.They looked really well made.

Congrats!

get one...you wont regret it!!!

Guest Baby Tiana

Those look so adorable!!!! Congrats on getting one. :D They looks like the ones babies actually wear. Does you likes the feel of it?? Well I am happy you likes it. Some of them are really cute!!! :D Haves fun with your sleeper. :D