LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Nice

Sarevor

I currently live in the good part of the bronx *yes it exists* and I am looking for a nice cute girl to share fantasies with. I have to say upfront that I am pretty new to this whole thing, and would like to learn about this more with someone. Also this may sound cold hearted and mean but I would have to say right now that looks, well they matter to me. I don't consider myself shallow, because shallow is about judging someone for how they look and how much money they have, and I am not like that, just in a sexual relationship you will need to find that person sexually arousing. My ethnic background is Italian, I am 5'4" 21 years of age. I have dark brown hair, 135 lbs. My body is toned and a bit muscular, I consider myself Athletic because I am a Martial Artist.

If anyone is interested post something about yourself and your picture. I will do the same. :)

I am VERY open minded, smart, and overall a very nice man. And if any of you ever actually meets me I will probably be shy, well from lack of experience.

Thx, and hope to hear from someone.

Archived