LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leak Protection

I had an awesome night last night, but when I woke up this morning my wife found a small river running through our front yard. I had to quickly get dressed so I wouldn't give the neighbors anything to talk about and shut off the water at the meter. The dang pipes have burst 3 times this year and it looks like its time to replace them. Only problem is its been raining like crazy down here for the last week and the ground is still soaked too. My wife joked that to keep any excess water out of my way while I was working I should stick one of my bambinos at the bottom of the hole to soak up the water. So, how much can these diapers hold again?

I had an awesome night last night, but when I woke up this morning my wife found a small river running through our front yard. I had to quickly get dressed so I wouldn't give the neighbors anything to talk about and shut off the water at the meter. The dang pipes have burst 3 times this year and it looks like its time to replace them. Only problem is its been raining like crazy down here for the last week and the ground is still soaked too. My wife joked that to keep any excess water out of my way while I was working I should stick one of my bambinos at the bottom of the hole to soak up the water. So, how much can these diapers hold again?

Three times in one year?? Ouch! That bites. At least when the rain finally stops the ground will be soft.

I've used my diapers / soakers in the past when I was working on the well pump. Easier than washing towels or mopping up the floor ;)

So, how much can these diapers hold again?

Not as much as we've had in the last few days! :o Somehow I knew before I looked at the left hand side that your location would be Atlanta :P

I'm currently hoping our septic tank held up. It seems ok but the ground above it got bogged and hasn't entirely drained yet so it remains to be seen if anything seeped out into the yard (although I suspect we'd smell it by now if it had).

Three times in one year?? Ouch! That bites. At least when the rain finally stops the ground will be soft.

I've used my diapers / soakers in the past when I was working on the well pump. Easier than washing towels or mopping up the floor ;)

OMG!!!! Diapers are like better than gold to me!!! That is sacrilegious! LOL! But seriously I would never contemplate using a diaper to soak up something unless it was a cloth diaper, of which I own none. But if you got the cash then by all means have at it.