LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Introduction

I am brand new here, so I would like to introduce myself. I am a 27yo male, married, and a bi-curious full-time wetter wannabe. I use diapers half out of necessity and half out of how they make me feel. Necessity is that I had an accident that damaged my bladder control so that I find myself fighting to keep from wetting when I am not diapered, and when I am diapered I find myself more relaxed than I have been in ages. I am trying to find hypnosis or other methods to make myself have no bladder control whatsoever so I can "just give in" and become a full-time diaper user. I also consider myself a babyfur, as being something other than human holds a facination to me. I am married, and my wife understands my needs but sees it more like a sexual kink than a lifestyle. She has encouraged me to find more people like me, so here I am.

• Like 1

Hi! And welcome to DailyDi! If you're looking for like-minded people, then you've definitely come to the right place. The people here are mostly very understanding and accepting and I'm sure you'll fit right in. I do hope you enjoy your time spent here and I hope to see you around the boards. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

greetings from frogland. me and my wife are both dl, although now i have a pacifier and will soon have some cute print cloth diapers, i would say im ab as well.

DD is awesome, there's always plenty of people to chat to, not to mention all the great advice you can find!

come on in... the water is lovely!

froggie