LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Plastic Pants

Glagla

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I too would like some opinions on buying plastic pants. How do you pick a size? Should I go bigger so I have room for my diaper? Also, what material is better?

I wear plastic pants all the time--over disposables in the daytime and over thick cloth diapers at night. Most folks have to try several brands before finding the pant that fits them the best. I use Suprima pants made in Germany and sold by B4NS (www.b4ns.com) in US and Canada. Most of their models have a wide waistband that rarely leaks and their plastic is super smooth. Also lots of colors and types. I buy them large to fit over my thick cloth diapers.

I use Gary ppants in a smaller size over disposables-and training pants in the daytime. Angelfluff Diaper Company (www.angelfluff.com) sells these as their Whisper Pant and if you buy some cloth diapers, they offer the ppants for a very good price.

Have fun experimenting!!!

Don't laugh. I just got the 3 pack of priva ppants from Carol Wright gifts. They probably wouldn't hold up for wearing 24/7, but, you can't beat $9.99 for 3 pair. I highly recommend these as starters, vs. spending what fetware, suprimas, and others cost.

I have pants from B4ns the suprima they are the best pant out there but the number of styles and sizing can be overwhelming.

I also have purchased from fetware good pants and good service, LL medico sells the gary brand of pants

myprotex.com has good selection. You might try your local medical supply stores most of them carry some plastic pants

they are sized to cover the diapers so just buy your normal small, medium etc. expect for the suprima line from B4ns

some of them come in sizes and remember they are european so you have to measure yourself, waist and legs to get the right size

but you cant beat the wide waistband and wrapped elastics at the legs. Yes it will help prevent leaks.

I have some of those carol wright pants, they work pretty good and can take quite a beating, I toss mine in the washer and the dryer, and they just keep on going, I also have some way better ones from llmedico, they are a little more pricey, but very good quality.

I recently bought some rubber pants, these have to be my favorites but then again very pricey, for starters I would go with some carol wrights, and then buy some better pants later on.