LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Children Since Young

Guest aielen

With four in the family, my father still spanks (thankfullly not me anymore). But ever since i was four, i've been spanked with only my panties on by my dad up till about 20. My sister whose five years younger than me, gets it almost every month and so do my kid brothers occasionally. Sometimes he uses a thick cane.

Neither my father nor my stepfather struck any of us three children, although we did have a reputation for cheerful mischief. I don't know if it did me any harm or not, either way - opinions are so subjective, and you only get one pass at being a child. I was beaten at school, and resented it enormously. It gave me lasting anti-authority problems.

Do you think it ever did you any good?

Do you think the object was to do him some good?

Would you spank your own children?

• Like 1

Being spanked up till the age of 20... sounds a bit creepy to me. I think spanking only really works when kids are young. Al-through I don't agree with it personally. A naughty step or a good telling off would be just as effective.

Creepy but true.

• Like 1

I was spanked when I was younger, but not really. :/ Like.... I'd get a spank on the bum, but it's not like I ever went over someones knee. Or, if I touched something after I was repeatedly told no, I would get a slap on my hand. Up until I was pretty young, can't remember the exact age, but I'd say between 5-6, when words and grounding started to have a better effect on me. Same with my brother, and we've smacked my sisters butt or hand a couple times, and she's almost 3.

• Like 1

[quote name='Bella :)' date='14 September 2009 - 06:15 AM' timestamp='1252926915' post='229798']

I was spanked when I was younger, but not really. :/ Like.... I'd get a spank on the bum, but it's not like I ever went over someones knee. Or, if I touched something after I was repeatedly told no, I would get a slap on my hand. Up until I was pretty young, can't remember the exact age, but I'd say between 5-6, when words and grounding started to have a better effect on me. Same with my brother, and we've smacked my sisters butt or hand a couple times, and she's almost 3.

Spanking a child past the age of 16 verges on the edge of assault. Spanking a child naked or semi-naked is sexual abuse, and if I were you, aielen, I would inform my father of this fact, and get him to stop abusing your sisters/brothers. Although some here would disagree ( I know that Pollyanna would object ) but there are certain times, with a younger child, where a spanking is needed - but it should only be used as a last option, when rational discussion has obviously failed. There has to be a balance - where a parent raises a child out of and with love, and does not teach a child to behave out of fear, but out of mutal respect.

Aielen,

if your father is spanking, it shows, from his actions, that he doesn't respect his children despite their age. Correspondingly, his children obey him out of fear and not respect and love. Also, it is normal for siblings of abused parents to become abusers. Is that his history? Please show your father this, and be easy on him. Parenthood is NOT an easy path to choose, there are no books/instructions, so mistakes are easily made. It takes strength and intelligence to admit to mistakes and correct them.

• Like 2

Spanking a child past the age of 16 verges on the edge of assault. Spanking a child naked or semi-naked is sexual abuse, and if I were you, aielen, I would inform my father of this fact, and get him to stop abusing your sisters/brothers. Although some here would disagree ( I know that Pollyanna would object ) but there are certain times, with a younger child, where a spanking is needed - but it should only be used as a last option, when rational discussion has obviously failed. There has to be a balance - where a parent raises a child out of and with love, and does not teach a child to behave out of fear, but out of mutal respect.

Aielen,

if your father is spanking, it shows, from his actions, that he doesn't respect his children despite their age. Correspondingly, his children obey him out of fear and not respect and love. Also, it is normal for siblings of abused parents to become abusers. Is that his history? Please show your father this, and be easy on him. Parenthood is NOT an easy path to choose, there are no books/instructions, so mistakes are easily made. It takes strength and intelligence to admit to mistakes and correct them.

We've debated it as a family many times, but all us silbings have had the tendency to be naughty (the naughtiness differs at our different ages--my youngest brother is seven years younger than me) and found that grounding never worked neither has any other lighter form of punishment. But the spanking depends--sometimes its the threat of spanking that changes us--but not permenantly. My sister is the naughtiest of all--staying out late; buying stuff that i shan't say here, acting wildly. Being spanked until 20 doen't mean I was spanked each year--I went to boarding school for two years--but I come in second to my sister with mischief.

It might be an idea to have a quiet word with him; the way things are going he could get into trouble.

Was there any connection with this and you becoming a diaper lover? Elsewhere on this forum there is a common thread of domineering parents and the devlopment of a diaper fetish.

You talk about your sister buying things she shouldn't. That's intriguing. Does she have a fetish also? If she's 20 she can do whatever she likes. The whole point of the age of majority is that one becomes legally emancipated from one's parents' control. Any assault after that is a crime; no excuses!

The benefit of this site is that it gives people a chance to air their inner, private secrets. Often they regard them as shameful, and find that once they have spoken of them they become less intimidating. It's a bit like Alchoholic Anonymous in that respect, but few seem to want to rid themselves of it.

In more serious terms, the abuser's first step is to try and cut his/her victim off from all other human contact, not just in an effort to keep it all secret, but also to increase the effect of his/her abuse. Taken to extremes this is part of the process of brainwashing as practised by extreme regimes (present company NOT excepted!). Consider Jaycee Lee Dugard et al.

It might be an idea to have a quiet word with him; the way things are going he could get into trouble.

Was there any connection with this and you becoming a diaper lover? Elsewhere on this forum there is a common thread of domineering parents and the devlopment of a diaper fetish.

You talk about your sister buying things she shouldn't. That's intriguing. Does she have a fetish also? If she's 20 she can do whatever she likes. The whole point of the age of majority is that one becomes legally emancipated from one's parents' control. Any assault after that is a crime; no excuses!

The benefit of this site is that it gives people a chance to air their inner, private secrets. Often they regard them as shameful, and find that once they have spoken of them they become less intimidating. It's a bit like Alchoholic Anonymous in that respect, but few seem to want to rid themselves of it.

In more serious terms, the abuser's first step is to try and cut his/her victim off from all other human contact, not just in an effort to keep it all secret, but also to increase the effect of his/her abuse. Taken to extremes this is part of the process of brainwashing as practised by extreme regimes (present company NOT excepted!). Consider Jaycee Lee Dugard et al.

No no connection between my diaper life and this. I only wear diapers in the states.

My siblings don't wear diapers--I'm the only DL