LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

I've always been puzzled by people that think they can dress up like a baby on Halloween and expect people to think it's just a joke or whatever. The costumes you choose to wear on this day are quite obviously a direct reflection of your desires and how you idealize yourself. If I ran into to someone on Halloween dressed like that the first thing that would come to mind is "Hmmm, that person obviously secretly likes to wear diapers and dress like a baby."

There's nothing wrong with it of course, but don't think that you're fooling anyone.

I also disagree. If you dress scary like a murderer or villian in a costume, it doesn't mean you want to kill someone. If I dress as a duck, a penis, electric socket, washing machine, doesn't mean I want to be one. You would think someones wants to be like a baby but that's because you're a member of this site, others may think they're funny or trying to be cute.

I'm sure those that know me but not about this lifestyle never would assume that I wanted to be a baby when I have dressed up. I tend to go to out of the way places for a party though. There have been times, when I have been approached by other women or couples when they "dressed" up as a baby and asked how much time I put into the outfit. I mean they had a towel or similar with safety pins with some kind of fashioned plastic covering..maybe sleeper PJ's. Or some other "Boring outfit. I usually wear two sometimes three Molicares with a booster or two to get me through the night. Then a pair of printed plastic panties.. Then a onsie, and A Oshkosh Winnie the pooh romper/short-all with snaps in the crotch. Little white socks and white shoes with the Lace hiders and the little bell. Through on a Paci holder with Winnie the pooh and matching Pacifier. A bottle and diaper bag...and some years a June Cleaver type Mommie to accompany me.

There are a few times I have inadvertently became unsnapped and the onsie and plastic-pants..let alone the big diaper showed. It was all just a laugh. But you never know some people might have it figured out, but that would mean they have had contact in one way or another with "Us".

I haven't but have used the holiday to talk to "baby" women, I completely disagree anyone will out themselves if they dress up as a baby, well maybe if they do it every single year lol

Being on a Saturday I am sure I will be working until midnight, but might go to the club district after and see if I can spot any diaper girls.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toddler82uk

For the frist time ever on halloween I am going with my family out in the town center with myself dress as a baby :)

I will be wearing my oneis,my baby blue sleeper and a large bib including in my hand teddy bear

This will be be my first time in my whole life ever to go out in the public dress as a baby and i will promiss to take loads of photos to share on my site…

(will take extra nappy incase i need changing)

This year I have been trying to decide if I should go as a "big baby" or a Luchador (Mexican Wrestler). I thought of going as a baby last year but I chickened out. The reason I have for not going as a baby is that I live in a very small town and word gets around fast. I work at a local grocery store and I am well known and respected. A lot of parents and their kids come in and shop there so I don't want to appear creepy to them in any way. If I were to wear an adult sized onesie or footed pjs that may come off as a bit weird since you usually don't find those things in adult sizes too often. I've always wanted to do this though so maybe I just need to bite the bullet and do it! I can be sort of a wimp some times, but maybe this will be the year!

hmmm.... Visit the Ball pitt at chuck-e-cheese. :huh:

No... I'm not driving 6 hours just to snake some sphere bodies. I might try and buy some from Amazon when I get the spending money and get some chrome paint from the dollar store...