LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering About This Brand

It's a mid-grade diaper in my opinion. I sampled a couple of ATNs and my opinion isn't based on anything more than those 2 diapers.

While they're undoubtedly better than anything that you can buy in a store, they're quite squishy when wet, meaning once they've got a moderate amount of pee absorbed, you can't really sit down without risking a leak. When I did attempt to use one for overnight, it leaked out the back of the legs way before I expected it to (second moderate wetting if memory serves correctly).

So if you can't afford/obtain the premium brands or you want a 'quick' diaper that you won't feel like you're wasting if you take it off after a couple of hours then they're not so bad. If you want something more than that, look a bit up the price scale to avoid disappointment :)

If I had to compare it to something, I'd say it's akin to a Tena Super, only with a plastic cover. ISTR that the tapes weren't much good either.

I love ATN's. They have a small that fits really well for daytime and the medium is nice and bulky and absorbant for nighttime. the're plastic backed and crinkle and have great tapes. The only complaint I have is extended use, the leg gathers tend to destroy themselves after a few ours, they're still wettable, but its riskier.

gopeach.com is the site, the people who run the company seem really nice and actually care about incontinent folks, and it's pretty easy to get free samples. Try them out!

• 6 months later...

The ATNs are a quality mid-level diaper... much better than Attends and cheaper than Abena Extras. I have sampled them in smaller amounts in the past, but just recently ordered a case from Magic Medical (magicmedical.com). The diapers are comfortable and crinkley... and they have a generous amount of SAP in them, which makes them slower to absorb but swell nicely when wet.

Tranquilities have a lower rise in the front than Abenas or Attends do... so watch out with that if you are a guy who likes to point up.

TRANQUILITY ATN medium is what I use.

Truthfully, I love pretty much everything about this diaper. I've mostly ever used tons of different store brands, and became a Tena super and then Tena ultra loyalist, UNTIL I manned up, drove to my nearest Shoppers Home Health Care (canada) and bought some.

I'm hooked. Having these makes me want to wear more! I'm a DL and am only about the diapers. These are the ones. I have not tried Abena or Molicare or Bambino, so I won't say that these are the best diapers ever, but so far, they're just the best for me.

Plastic backing is a very welcome feature after all these years as a tena person (cloth backing). They are a little thicker than most but hardly noticable. The fact that the ATN's DO NOT CLUMP is their absolute best feature. Comfort is the next best feature, they are way more comfortable than any other diaper I've used, wet, dry or messy. I always use zinc cream or powder but with these, I don't need either as they do not make you feel irritated when used. You really do get what you pay for! They absord verrrry well by themselves. I bought some Tranquility boosters with my first purchase and that makes them even squishier and more absorbent, highly recommended for extended wear. All in all- when I used the first few diapers I knew I just had to have a whole stash of these! I made my decision to order 2 cases of ATNs right after using maybe 7 or 8 of the diapers. Go Peach!!!!

notes-

-the tapes are great and hold just fine as long as they are attached to a flat (no wrinkles) spot of the diaper plastic.

-the medium fits just like a medium attends or tena ultra. (I have a 36 waist and the medium fits me just fine). Hope that helps!

CHEERS!

TRANQUILITY ATN medium is what I use.

Truthfully, I love pretty much everything about this diaper. I've mostly ever used tons of different store brands, and became a Tena super and then Tena ultra loyalist, UNTIL I manned up, drove to my nearest Shoppers Home Health Care (canada) and bought some.

I'm hooked. Having these makes me want to wear more! I'm a DL and am only about the diapers. These are the ones. I have not tried Abena or Molicare or Bambino, so I won't say that these are the best diapers ever, but so far, they're just the best for me.

Plastic backing is a very welcome feature after all these years as a tena person (cloth backing). They are a little thicker than most but hardly noticable. The fact that the ATN's DO NOT CLUMP is their absolute best feature. Comfort is the next best feature, they are way more comfortable than any other diaper I've used, wet, dry or messy. I always use zinc cream or powder but with these, I don't need either as they do not make you feel irritated when used. You really do get what you pay for! They absord verrrry well by themselves. I bought some Tranquility boosters with my first purchase and that makes them even squishier and more absorbent, highly recommended for extended wear. All in all- when I used the first few diapers I knew I just had to have a whole stash of these! I made my decision to order 2 cases of ATNs right after using maybe 7 or 8 of the diapers. Go Peach!!!!

notes-

-the tapes are great and hold just fine as long as they are attached to a flat (no wrinkles) spot of the diaper plastic.

-the medium fits just like a medium attends or tena ultra. (I have a 36 waist and the medium fits me just fine). Hope that helps!

CHEERS!

Hmmm well i don't no if i can find them here in new-brunswick or where online i can get them in canada ?????

Hmmm well i don't no if i can find them here in new-brunswick or where online i can get them in canada ?????

you gotta have a shoppers home health care somewhere near you? If not, I'm sure there are plenty of online stores that carry tranquility ATN. It's a common upper level brand that alot of stores will carry on top of Tena/depend/store brands...

I got mine for 14 bucks for a bag of 12 diapers (medium). Considering the quality of them, it was well worth the extra money.

you gotta have a shoppers home health care somewhere near you? If not, I'm sure there are plenty of online stores that carry tranquility ATN. It's a common upper level brand that alot of stores will carry on top of Tena/depend/store brands...

I got mine for 14 bucks for a bag of 12 diapers (medium). Considering the quality of them, it was well worth the extra money.

Well i look up "shopper health care" on google i fond a website i look in the store location and there is one in Bathurst around where i live but i don't if they carry Tranquility ATN, there is a phone number i can call and check we them.