LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are These Plastic Backed Pampers

I was out yesterday and went into a store, as normal having a look at the nappies on sale and I notice some Pampers with packaging i've not seen for years. So later I decided to go back and get 2 packs, which was a bit embarrassing saying I wanted the ones on the top shelf in the differnt packet as the shop keeper said "oh there are some that size on the table behind you". The Packaging date is 2001, just wondering if these are plastic backed as I dont want to open them yet.

img6643ed.jpg

Cheers

Just make a little hole in the packageing, with a knife near the fold of the diaper and touch the outer cover, you can easily seal the hole with cello tape if you want to save them or sell them later on.

I did that a few times at walmart to make sure the diapers I was buying were plastic backed if they were plastic I bought the package anyway I always looked at the outside of the package for wording that said what they were, if not I did my test.

In my defence I never damaged a pack I didn't buy, luckaly they were all plastic.