LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Willing To Trade

Guest Katharsys

Guest Katharsys

Okay, I may end up shooting myself in the foot here in the long run, but here I go.

I have recently come back to wanting to sew, and I am not half-bad at it. However, I am not conceited enough to think my work is quality enough to sell - which in the long run is my goal - producing quality items for our community. But in order to improve in my sewing, I need to practice. To practice, I need to be able to buy fabric, thread, elastic, etc. To buy that, I need to get the extra money that could come from selling my sewing...

You see the pattern here.

Basically, I am looking for generous ABDLs who wouldn't mind getting these slightly imperfect products in trade for a donation of the cost of the material, supplies and shipping. Basically, my current project involves making petticoats, but as my skills get better, I hope to branch out into other areas.

So, if you are willing to give a little cash and can accept that it make take up to two weeks to send out your finished petticoat (I work days and can only sew for a few hours a night/weekends), drop me a message at southilgurl2003@verizon.net and we can see what we can arrange.

Attached is two pictures of my latest result, and this will give you an idea of what I can do. Other colors can be arranged.

post-15407-12522823720128_thumb.jpgpost-15407-12522823798712_thumb.jpg

Please forgive the quality of the picture, as this was taken with my webcam.

post-15407-12522823720128_thumb.jpg

post-15407-12522823798712_thumb.jpg

Guest Katharsys

This particular petticoat cost me around $24ish for the materials. The actual cost though will vary with the size of petticoat you need, and if you want additional notions and embellishments on them.

So you would be looking at around $27 (materials plus shipping).

However, if I get enough people wanting one of these, I can get a discount on the fabric which will reduce the cost for everyone.

Edit: Additionally, with more people, the cost of shipping I pay on the fabric will be spread out, further reducing the costs.