LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions

i love abena....abriform x-plus are bulky, they hold out well too, and you can refasten them if you need to.....i'm sure alot of people will recomend bambino which i belive is good, however i have never used them so cant say....

i can alredy guess what some people will put so it will be good to see all the pros and cons of differnt ones

juniper

xxx

*sorry about and spellings..........

Well, if its absorbency you want and that will stay on good - go with Bambino. The Abena are bulkier but their tapes are a bit unstable in my opinion. Abena are a good diaper but since you mentioned the staying secure and absorbency...I would say Bambino.

I agree with most of what has been said. I've never tried Abena, but I have tried Bambinos, and they were wonderful. My suggestion, though it might not be practical, would be to get an Adult Baby Diaper with single tapes on each side, where you can refasten them like a Pamper. I'm sure this has come up at some point in the forums, but I feel like it had to be said if you were taking suggestions.

Molicare Super Plus meet your thick, absorbent, and strong tapes requirements, but they've got an unusual stretchy plastic backing that's actually pretty quiet. As others have said, Bambino or Abena X-Plus may be your best bets. You can also try Secure X-Plus, which is very similar to Bambino but isn't specifically target to the ABDL consumer. Best of luck on your search--sometimes the fun is just in trying all the different kinds, not in finding the best one! :thumbsup:

molicare are good i think (i not too keen tho)....but i dont think the tapes re fasten so once stuck thats it, they are sucure....with others just make sure you rub the tapes when they stuck down.....

i know some that swear by molicare tho....any guesses who??

hugs

Juniper

xxx

you? but maybe ill give molicare a try

Give Nortshore's site a look and see if you can get a few of each, I know when I got my case of abena they had a flyer inside saying they have samples so you don't have to buy a pack or a case to see if you like one particular diaper.