LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Nashville

zoe

Hi Ev1. I am a sissy baby from Nashville. I'm a long time lurker but I now joined and look forward to participating in the chats more. I have not worn diapers for 4 years. Due to an arangement with the wife, I stopped, but am considering getting back in on occassion. (Since I X-dress, we have an agreement that I go to a hotel and X-dress there, so I might start wearing diapers there).

I'm not really sure what my "baby" age is. I know I like diapers, wetting (no messes), pacifiers and bottles. I would love to sleep in a crib at night and have a mommy change me. I LOVE the smell of baby powder (greatest smell EVER!). If ne1 wants to chat more, just send me a note on here.

I look forward to meeting all of you, but please forgive me if we chat and I forget who you are as I have a HORRIBLE memory...

Thnx ev1 for saying welcome! For the most part you all seem cool. Maybe one day I'll be able to get out INTO the AB/DL community. Just wondering if anyone here plays on Pogo. It'd be fun to play some games together!