LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus - Are They Gone?

Gang,

Just looking to find out, did Secure Plus briefs die like the Mega Careline's did? The XPlus's show available, but not the Secure Plus. They're the most like the Bambinos...

Thanks!

Bummer..hope they stock for you soon....I always thought the X-Plus was the closest to a Bambino though..

Absorbency wise Secure comes no where near the Bambino's. They couldn't even take a second flood from me, and they seemed to fit well, so don't think it was a fit problem. I'm not sure why people say they are close in absorbency to Abena and now apparently Bambino. I know the Abena's tapes though suck and the taping panel makes a huge difference on the Bambino's, if it were not for this it would be a closer tie between the two, but the panel makes the Bambino's the clear winner for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed both the Bambinos and Secure have great taping systems which is important to me.

I like secure plus a lot as well there a very good daytime diaper superb elastics and tapes.

The xplus's fantastic and Bambinos seems a little different to me there quite similer to xplus.

Well made diapers taht are good values for there quality. Secure too has great fast shipping always discreet box.

Negitive though is there often out of stock on an item for a lont time.