LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can'T Handle The Truth!

alex1

Tell me a true diaper story about something that has happened to you during your AB/DL life. It doesn't have to be recent....but it has to be true. It can be something good....or something bad.... pretty much anything goes except illegal (I think everyone here knows what that means and I don't think anyone on the forums violates that anyways)

I'll start.

I was younger and still living at home when I first gave in to my burning desire to wear a diaper. I worked up enough nerve to go and buy a sample pack of disposable adult diapers at a local pharmacy. It was a school day and while everyone else was eating...I left campus to indulge myself. I went home and into my room where I immediately tore off my clothes and pulled the diaper out of the package. The crinkling noise.....made me instantly erect. I taped it on and waddled around the bedroom....I was in heaven, but I needed to see myself wearing it so I proceeded to the hall bathroom where I could look in the mirror. As I was standing there I heard the front door open. Fuck! My father was coming home to have lunch....and here I was...clad in a diaper with my clothes in my bedroom. If he caught me I would never hear the end of it nor would I have a plausible explanation. The diaper gods shined on me and he went to use the bathroom in his bedroom so quick like the flash...I zipped back into my room, put my clothes on, and shoved the diapers under my mattress. I ended up eating luch with my dad....and he had no clue....thank God!!!! Almost humiliating........but TRUE story.

Way back when I was much younger and stupid, I decided it would be a good idea to show off how an adult(term used very losely) could still wear Pampers.

I took the two Pampers and taped them together as so they would be long enough to fit me and put it on under a old pair of swim shorts, and tossed on a old ratty t-shirt.

Then I drove to a convience store on the outskirts of the largest town near where I lived. I sat in the car for a few minutes working up the nerve to pull off my stunt.

I calmly walked into the convience store and headed to the restroom. Once in the rest room I striped down to just the diaper, tossed the old ratty clothes in the garbage, and walked back out through the convience store out to my car.

Got into my car and drove away quickly, looking in the rear view mirror often to see if anyone was following me, once a few miles away and confadant no one had followed me I removed the diaper, got dresssed useing the good clothes I had stashed in my car.

Drove home and made sure to watch the evening news to see if the incedent had made the news or not.

Luckly it did not, as I said, that was back when I was much younger and stupid.

I was caught by my mom back when I was around 21. I was wearing a goodnite and didn't have the covers over me when she walked into my room as she was leaving for work. That night we had a talk and she said it had been bothering her all day and that as long as I was under her roof I could not live that life style. She said that wearing diapers just promotes masturbating. I told her it was a one time thing and would never happen again. It took me several months to get over the guilt she put on me. Even though I knew my mom was against it I would wear in bed at night after I got over the guilt, I was never caught again though. When I was much younger I would put myself in situations where I could get caught (cause a mother figure catching me turns me on) I would leave diapers kinda sticking out in the open to be seen but my mom never said anything.

• Like 1
Guest aielen

I went to boarding school on the West Coast for the last two years of high school, on a scholarship. Almost all the students at my boarding school were scholarship studentsand students were from 89 different countries, and only 25% were American.

So as you may have read, my roommate introduced me to diapers. Basically I came home from the boys dorms (girls and boys had separate dorms) where I wasn't suppose to be and heard a tearing of tape before I switched on the light. "Oh" my roommate V (I shall call her V) said and there she was, with a school shirt on and a diaper half taped up. After a long explanation, I was too tired but found that my night wear waqs missing. "Come on," try this she said, tossing me a diaper. After much argument, I realised I had to give in or I wouldn't be able to sleep properly clothed. It was a weird feeling at first and I didn't pee in the first time. The next week, I finally gave it a go and got the hang of it.

When I was 17 and still living with my parents my mom found my stash. I came home from high school to have her say "Can I talk to you for a second?" and asked me if I had bed wetting problems. I told her that I just like to wear them and find them more comfortable than underwear. She didn't like that very much and threw out all of my diapers and told me to stop. On my 25th birthday I had broke my collar bone in a car accident bar hopping (No I was NOT driving). Because of that I was unable to afford to pay my rent and had to move back in with my parents. Because of the severity of the break I had a hard time getting up from sitting or laying down. My mom actually got my Depends. She said "I know in the past I said no to this but I'd rather not see you hurt your self worse trying to get up. But at least make an attempt to get to the bathroom." I felt really weird.

Just this past weekend my wife and I took the kids to their grandparents house for a night so that we could celebrate our wedding anniversery. She knows about my diaper fetish side and is fully supportive of it. We have had diaper fun many times in the past but last weekend was incredible.

We started out by going to Walmart to get her a pack of diapers in her size (she is petite and my diapers would go up to her armpits). We ended up buying her some depends, I know they suck but they are cheap,available and my god they looked so incredibly hot on her. After a nice hot shower together I laid her down on the bed and took out her diapers, I gave her a nice massage and rubbed some powder on her diaper area before taping her up and giving her a kiss. We went downstairs with a glass of water and a new movie to watch, same as many of the other date nights we have had. After the movie I noticed she was already wet, normally she announces when she is going to wet because she has to strain a little to do it and she wants my attention. This ment to me that she is getting more comfortable to use her diapers and to be honest I was more turned on in seeing that she wet her diaper without my knowing. I started a little dirty talk with her and began to take her shirt off. We are usually a little kinky and dirty talk is normal for us but this time it just ebbed and flowed with every diaper fantasy I have had. Our conversation went a little like this:

me: "What a bad little girl you are wetting your diaper like that. Your going to have to be punished."

her: " I guess your gonna have to take me into the bedroom and punish me"

So naturally seeing my beloved wife in a wet diaper and topless I was pretty excited. I took her into the bedroom and went to go get some of our favorite sex toys and some lube. When I got back she was now laying on her stomach and I could see that she had wet again because the little blue line (the wetness indicator on depends) was completely gone from her ass and I could see she had leaked a little on the bed.

me: "look at you my dirty little girl you wet yourself again. Your gonna be in big trouble"

She rolls over to her stomach and gives me a sexy smile. I can see her soaked diaper sagging between her legs.

her: "Maybe I want to piss myself. I like being your dirty girl and there's nothing you can do about it"

This took me by surprise as usually I am the dominate and she's the sub, but it felt so sexy and I just rolled with it. I walked over to the bed and put the toys on the bed side table. She sat up and laid me down on the bed and began to undress me. She sits on top of me now and I feel her pissy wet diaper, it leaks a little and I feel her warm piss on my skin. I dont have to tell you that I was erect at this point, I was so hard I was about to explode. She starts moaning and grinding her diaper on my erect cock. As I'm writhing in extacy she stops and sits up.

her: "I'm gonna make you wear my pissy wet diaper and im gonna fuck you on it"

My jaw must have dropped because this is exactly what I have always wanted but was too afraid to push her past her kinky comfort zone. She see's her new move is a hit and she places her wet diaper under my ass. she doesnt tape it on me but she lifts the front over my dick and rubs the sodden mass all over my erection. I'm just laying there with fire works going off in perverted little head.

her: "you little fucker your not allowed to come yet. I'm gonna fuck you on my pissy wet diaper"

She lays the front part of the diaper down but my ass is still on her pissy mess. She stradles my dick and starts to ride me while taking charge and talking dirty. She's saying these dirty things that I just had no clue were in my little princess.

"you like being fucked on my pissy wet diaper?"

"Im gonna make you cum and your gonna have to wear my wet diaper all night"

"you love this dont you? you bad little buy"

After we were done and the orgasms were over I just sat there breathless shaking my head.

me:" I cant believe that just happened. That was incredible."

She smiles and tells me she loves me. She says she's glad I had fun and that she liked it too. We hop in the shower again and wash off the sex and pee.

This is one of my recent diaper experiences, I have a lot of them. Some are good and some are bad. But this is a recent one and now one of my favorites. I am not a writer and my English is far from perfect, never the less I hope you find some enjoyment in my tale.

Voodu

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I normally use multiple layers of diapers, and poke holes onthe innner ones for leakage to seep thruogh. I had soem errands to do, and just grabbed a diaper ihad. I put it on, pulled my jeans over it and left. Little did i kow it was one that had holes poked in it. When I took it off, it was still dry, so I kept it.

I was standing in line at the grocery store, and had to wet. So, I just went like I normally. Next thing I know is I feel this wetness running down my leg. I looked down to see the front of my jeans soaking wet. My entire inseam was soaked. I am not sure who saw it, but I just took my things and walked to my car very casually.

Dam, how I wish i was caught.

When I was still married, my wife and I used to do this alternating fantasy weekend thing. One weekend, I would be dominant and help her live out her fantasies, then the next weekend she would be dominant and help me live out mine. So, it's my weekend and she has me locked into the pillory with my diaper pulled down just below my ass and our biggest butt plug in my ass. She had just finished paddling me quite hard when the doorbell rang. She shut the door to our playroom and goes to answer the door.

A couple minutes later, the door opens and she walks in with two police officers behind her. One male and one female. As soon as they see me, they flip out and one of them pulls a gun and the other reaches for hers. Seeing this cop holding a gun on my wife, I start yelling that it's just a sex game. They calm down and put the guns away, ask me if I'm alright and then tell my wife she has to release me from the pillory before they leave. Apparently they can't leave a scene if anyone is still bound, just in case they were forced to say it was just a sex game or something.

It was a crazy experience. They had been called by our nosy neighbor, who only heard our rough play because it was the middle of summer and we had left a window open. In the position I was in, those cops got a no limit view of the plug in my ass and the paddle marks across it. Quite embarassing...

• Like 1

Here's another one. I don't usually wear in public. I am a disposable freak, but I find that wearing them for too long gets really uncomfortable....props to all of you who can wear for hours at a time.... Recently my wife and I went out to dinner. I was meeting her at the restaurant because she was working late. Before I left...she told me that she wanted me to wear a diaper under my clothes because we play humiliating games like that with one another. I did.....but I have to say for the next couple of hours it was pretty miserable...I guess maybe I have to just get used to it. Doesn't anybody else have this problem? It's really exciting to wear out in public.....just not comfortable.

when i was living with my mum in my younger days, at the weekends i used to stay late in bed, getting up about 1pm. this one weekend i had been wearing my cloth nappy ( back then i only had white bath towels) and did'nt bother wearing the nappy in bed on the saturday night. i left the nappy, pins and plastic pants layin on the chest of drawers and went to bed. i was woken up in the morning by my brother who had popped in to see me and he was stood there in my bedroom. i jumped out of bed and threw some clothes over the nappy an pants to cover them and started chatting to him. nothing was said so i'm not sure if he saw the nappy lying there or not. :whistling:

There were times when I would wear a disposable while out shopping, partly not wanting to have to find a bathroom and then liking to wear and wet them as well. One day as I got home, quite wet, one of my neighbors saw me and wanted to talk, and as we are talking my diaper got wetter and wetter and finally I could feel it soaking my pants. And this was noticable by the neighbor, but no fuss and no further discussion ever.

So I'm mostly DL and last night my wife gave me my first AB type of experience. She decorated my diaper with sesame street stickers and fed me a bottle. She has also been using this babying mothering tone in her voice which actually turns me on. It's always a sexual turn on for me when we play so I don't think I'd actually ever like to just act like a baby (I'm just my own age when we play) but overall I enjoyed it. It was very humiliating.