LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper? Bulkiest?

i've only worn goodnites, depends, and a couple baby diapers. i was wondering what is the best adult diaper? i also like them bulky so whats a good bulky diaper?

and the best ones i would have to order online im guessing? or where can i find them?

try the abena abri-form x-plus (take a white/blue medium): http://www.abena.com/Default.aspx?ID=3770

• Like 1

I agree with the above and can add that the Bambino, particularly with a quatro booter pad is quite thick. As for bulk, nothing trumps cloth :)

Unique Wellness and Bambino are my votes. Both are extremely absorbant. I just got a chance to try the Bambino's last night, and no leaks to report. I will have to give Bambino the leg up for fit and durability of the platic. The tapes are good if you don't need to move them.

Obviously nothing is going to beat cloth as far as thickness goes. But if you want a super thick, super absorbant disposable diaper, then a Bambino with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster blows away anything else I have ever tried. And I've tried many brands, trying to find the "perfect" match for me. It's the best adult diaper combination I've found to date. ;)

Just tried Bambino and there is no competition. Even Abena XPlus don't come close, they are so soft and have a much better fit. With the taping panel the tapes work great, where the tapes on the Abena suck. I wore all day without it clumping, unlike Abena that clump and become uncomfortable. Didn't have to worry about where it was pointed and had no leaks. Though a bit thinner intially they really swell up with all the SAP in them. The one thing is they run a bit small, so the tapes just reach the end of the taping panel. Even with this though they still fit well and were comfortable all day without any leaks. So only improvement would be extending the tape panel to the end of the wings. Also personally I like that under clothes they are quieter than Abena. If I was incontinent they would be my choice of the diaper to wear all the time.

I have not tried the Tena Euro Maxi, which seems like it could be the only competition to Bambino. Being that they have lots of SAP they do take a little to soak up, so flooding isn't the best with them, really makes me want to be incontinent, could really fully use them as I mostly flood as it is really hard for me to just constantly pee little bits. I still want to try other brands, but I know these will be my brand of choice and being a bit less bulky they are more discreet, which is nice for public wearing.

Bottom line nothing compares to them and really you should try them before anything else as you will not be disappointed with them.