LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Silly Spankings

Poppy

I thought I'd start this topic to discuss spankings that people have had as adults which started off "serious" and turned into something daft.

The first professional adult baby Nanny I used to see ( Nanny Leona who has since retired ) was a very understanding but firm Finnish Mistress. The second time I went to see her she had a slight cold and wasn't in the best of moods. However she gave me 100% during the session. I kept acting up during the scene and in the end she decided to take her slipper to my bottom.

So anyway there I am over her knee. My nappy pants are down, I've been scolded and the slipper has been raised ready for the first slap ....

And then a big articulated lorry goes past and blasts it's horn at some car or pedestrian. Nanny Leona yells out "oh my word and something in Finnish" - the slipper goes flying through the air and knocks the talcum powder over. There's powder everywhere and we're both laughing so much we have to abandon both the spanking and the session ( which had run over any way ).

It cheered her up no end and it showed me just how much fun this fetish can be.

Any similar stories ?

Archived