LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered Some Abenas

I've been reading here for months now and have had trouble joining but I got email through yahoo and finally got through, for some reason my other email (aol and comcast) didn't work. Anyways, glad to finally be able to speak with people that share the same interests as I do especially in a world where what we like, most find weird, but hey they don't know what they are missing :pizza: Ordered some abenas, I hear they are the rage in the UK, anyone have pics of what these look like? The site I ordered them from only has the package picture. Cheers!

Well I got them today. I love the feel but the look is a little weird, I like the square padding not the round. I'm not incontinant and don't wish to be (nothing against people that are) so they are a little too wide for me in the crotch area, I just wear for fun, it's mostly sexual for me. They are real thin comming out and putting on but they bulk up in the back so discreetness goes out the window, but I only wear at home behind closed doors anyways. However, I have worn at my wife's parents house before but with a baby diaper folded in half and just in front (I like wearing this way as well). I have baught attends before, they are great, as far as the feel, but way too big, these abenas fit just fine. Over all I like them, but I think I'll try bambinos next.

uh oh... you just called for repaid1! run! hide! put all the hotdogs in the safe! leave nothing for the enemy!

Enemy???....ME? I like all the brands just for fit Moli's work best. :P

Enemy???....ME? I like all the brands just for fit Moli's work best. :P

i was quoting a video game. the group you are incharge of only eats hotdogs. they were getting attacked by another group. you could give commands to the base before the attack started and that was one of them. Final Fantasy VIII for those that are interested.

JB,

You need to try several different brands and models because it's all about fit and application. The advice you've been getting is spot on for discrete times around the house and overnight. If you want to stay discrete and go out in public, disposible diapers are the way to go and discretion is a combination of the diaper and your trousers. I mostly wear carpenter jeans because they have a very loose fit without looking gangster. A thiner, cheaper diaper is more discrete, but you will have to arrange for diaper changes more often.

I don't know if I've missed the mark here, but I do wish you luck and happiness in your persuit of your perfect diaper solution.

Aloha,

Honu

What do molicares look like and where can you buy them online? I only buy online, too chicken to buy adult diapers in public :mellow:

you can order them from xpmedical.com or magicmedical.com

they are purple with darker purple stripes running vertically. that is, if you get the super plus.

depending on where you are, all you will most likely find in stores is depends anyway so might as well get your moneys worth and buy some good ones.