LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Offer: Kendall Simplicity Plus

Opie

I have a very slightly used case of Kendall Simplicity Plus. There were 72 and I think I used 2 or 3. So still nearly full. I posted a review here... http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=17196

I'm not going to realistically use them and they are taking closet space. These could possibly be used for stuffers I guess. You pay shipping and container costs (take the whole case, I'll just brown paper wrap it), and I'll send you a sample from the open pack, one of the unopened packs, or the entire case.

Shipping will be delayed until next Friday when I'll be home next.

Sorry, but I have enough money out on loans for friends. You gotta be responsible for the shipping and packaging if I'm gonna send it.

Dude, I understand that.

I didn't say "send me some", I simply said that "I'm curious about trying a sample of them". I understood you wouldn't be able to do it if I couldn't pay..

I have a very slightly used case of Kendall Simplicity Plus. There were 72 and I think I used 2 or 3. So still nearly full. I posted a review here... http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=17196

I'm not going to realistically use them and they are taking closet space. These could possibly be used for stuffers I guess. You pay shipping and container costs (take the whole case, I'll just brown paper wrap it), and I'll send you a sample from the open pack, one of the unopened packs, or the entire case.

Shipping will be delayed until next Friday when I'll be home next.

I normally wear bambinos but was wondering what shipping cost was????