LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Or Not?

Why do people get married to someone if they are still hiding this fetish? Why would someone do that and expect to tell their spouse later on about it only when it risks serious consequences such as divorce...? It does not make any sense to me at all; it makes no sense.. If people are going to get married without letting their spouse know about it then they need to accept that they have to give it up.

People hide a lot of things when they get married. A fetish is the least of these secrets. My ex-wife hid the fact that she had a gambling problem for several years, before I needed fast cash and found my savings account empty. End of our marriage.

In my experience, it is the people who -

• Can't be trusted, mistrust the most,
  • Can't tell the truth, disbelieve their partner
  • Can't manage money, scruitinize other

and so on.

This is human nature - one learns a 'fault' and its habits by performing it themselves.

If you wish to marry, ask yourself is it for YOUR benifit or is it that you can't live another day without that person being part of everything in your life. If it is the former, be prepared for the divorce, as it will happen.

I think think it will always be worse to find out later. If someone won't accept it pre marriage, they certainly won't later. If you can't be honest with each other or accepting of all parts of each other, can't understand why you would want to get married.

I couldn't agree more with what has already been said. When I began falling in love with my girlfriend, I had a ton of anxiety trying to figure out how to tell her of my diaper desires, however once it was out in the open and she accepted ALL of me,we got married and have been ever since.

I know to many people that have tried to keep their diaper wearing a secret from their spouse. Some succeed and some have been caught. It's never a good situation to spring this type of thing after the "I do's." Be honest with each other from the get go.

I think think it will always be worse to find out later. If someone won't accept it pre marriage, they certainly won't later. If you can't be honest with each other or accepting of all parts of each other, can't understand why you would want to get married.

Indeed. If I'm goinna scare someone off, better it be before the relationship goes very far. Someone who won't stay with you because of something insignificant as diapers isn't worth the emotional and financial commitment.

Indeed. If I'm goinna scare someone off, better it be before the relationship goes very far. Someone who won't stay with you because of something insignificant as diapers isn't worth the emotional and financial commitment.

That is a fantastic description "something as insignifcant as diapers" Most couples have much more important things to be concerned about other than the fact one of them wants to wear a diaper. Keeping a job, finding a job, keeping a home together, paying the bills, possibly raising kids, seems to put a diaper way down the list of priorities to be to concerned over.