LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Home Alone Thread

I'm sorry, but I can't exactly share the reasons for my excitement of having the house to myself for a few days to my friends and co-workers. So you all get to experience yet another of these threads ;)

I'm one of the semi-lucky ones that I don't really have to hide it, but she also doesn't really like the idea so I don't wear around her very often. So I have a few days and I even get to work from home while i'm at it :)

Sorry, just had to share with people that understand :)

I'm sorry, but I can't exactly share the reasons for my excitement of having the house to myself for a few days to my friends and co-workers. So you all get to experience yet another of these threads wink.gif

I'm one of the semi-lucky ones that I don't really have to hide it, but she also doesn't really like the idea so I don't wear around her very often. So I have a few days and I even get to work from home while i'm at it smile.gif

Sorry, just had to share with people that understand smile.gif

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, except I really DO have to hide it. I certainly understand your excitement!

Soooooooooo...elaborate...what are your plans? Or if you choose, let us know as you go along through this time....or just report back after the fact.

Not much. Already have the plastic sheet on the bed (I often wonder if it's a diaper fetish I have or a specific style/use of plastic...), am nicely diapered, and well on my way to being soaked.

Other than that, lots of sitting around in a diaper (it's the simple things right?) :) Though I should really try some W to justify the FH at some point ;)

I live alone, and the two live in relationships I have been in I didn't have to hide anything. I will never forget the first time though as a teen when my whole family went on a trip and I convinced them I was old enough to stay home alone. Sure mom was worried I was going to go all Risky Business on the house (another 35+ reference?) Nope, just wanted all alone diaper time.

I live alone, and the two live in relationships I have been in I didn't have to hide anything.

It's gotten better with my wife again. Since I told her early on in our relationship (god, we've been together 15 years now...), i've never hidden it from her. She did go through a phase where the whole idea disgusted her and we couldn't have a reasonable conversation on the subject, but she's come back to be at least accepting about it even if she doesn't want to be involved. She is open enough about it now that she actually reminded me to put in my order so I would have them in time for her trip :)

So I don't think I hide it from her (she knows what's behind that door in my dresser), but I do try to wear when she isn't around so she doesn't have to deal with it if she doesn't want to. And since she quit her job that had her gone until late I don't get as much time to myself any more so these few days are a rare treat.

I will never forget the first time though as a teen when my whole family went on a trip and I convinced them I was old enough to stay home alone. Nope, just wanted all alone diaper time.

Yea, and when my parents showed back up at home on the 4th day of their 7 day vacation I was glad that I wasn't wearing my diapers. :roflmao: