LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Such An Idiot!

how to put my nappies on correctly!!!

I have been wearing for close to 3 years now and have just discovered how to tape on my nappies so their nice and tight. I remember one of my 1st posts here was asking fellow DLs "whats the correct way to put a diaper on?".........basically there was no right answer as everyone has their own way.

but i was just browsing pics on another site the other day and I noticed how this one guy had his diaper on from a real close up pic.

He had the upper tapes taped on almost diagonally down and the bottom tapes higher than what I used to tape them....anyways I know this might sound so dumb to alot of you, but sitting here with my fresh abena x-plus on so tight and snug up against my crotch I just felt like sharing this most obvious discovery :D

hum, have to try that, I usually have the bottom ones about straight close to the bottom. Where the top is about 45 degrees down, maybe this will help with some leaking problems.

You know whats funny? I just found out this weekend when I was getting ready for a nap that I have been putting my Molicares on wrong. I have been wearing Molicares for 6 years now, lol. Apparantly, you are supposed to fold the leakage barriers down so that they are towards your thighs. And, here I thought that my Attends were special in the way they fit.

BTW, that is how I tape my diapers. But, I tend to overtighten the bottom tapes.

I think he means like this...

oadeaaacf.jpg

which isn't the way she has it.

Well I wear Attends with 6 tapes and do the bottom 2 as legs first,the middle up 2 like the girl in pic and the top 2 down like she has them.

I do find that pointing the little guy down fills the front and rear and less chance of a leak vs up andf only the front gets wet.But only do that for sleep

The photos and illustrations on diaper company websites show the tapes in parallel, but I guess that only works if you are a perfect box. I have an hourglass figure, so I'll have to try this sometime.

Honestly I will confess i don't actually tape my diapers up. I wear all day long lately and with all the walking i do at times i tend to take the two ends on each side and just tie them up in the old fashion square not on each side. Keeps the diaper really nice and tight and it never sags even when full when I am walking >.>

Sometimes I'll just wind some elastic bandages around the outside of the diaper if I feel like wearing it but not using it (that way I won't spoil the tapes, and can reuse the diaper later).