LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One Try This ?

Diaper666

Okay so i had a sample of pampers easy ups come today and to my surprise they are alot smaller than my usual underjams but here is were i may keep the pullup .I was thinking of doing this i have some Goodnight Underpants samples coming from walmart soon and was thinking now i can fit in the x lg side of the Goodnight but i was thinking on making it a little bit bigger by adding the easy up as an extension and some how tape them to the pullup so it i can fit better i need suggestions on this if any one has ever done this ........

Had some pull up's once (will not get them again) they where a little tight but fitted me they where just rubbish and leaked on first wet. Don't think they where made for the male body. Anyway I ended up cutting the pad out of them and using them as a booster insert at night with my tena slip. Could do somethin like this with them that way they not go to waste.

crybaby.gif Don't cry!!! You can cut the sides off a Goodnite after you use it or b4 you do; then cut the sides off of the Pampers & hot-glue ( glue sticks & gun are pretty cheap to buy) the Goodnite sides onto it. I have done this myself. Just apply alittle glue at a time top to bottom. I have also split the back waistline of a diaper and added the inside of baby diapers to thicken the adult diaper up. rolleyes.gif

crybaby.gif Don't cry!!! You can cut the sides off a Goodnite after you use it or b4 you do; then cut the sides off of the Pampers & hot-glue ( glue sticks & gun are pretty cheap to buy) the Goodnite sides onto it. I have done this myself. Just apply alittle glue at a time top to bottom. I have also split the back waistline of a diaper and added the inside of baby diapers to thicken the adult diaper up. rolleyes.gif

If you have the time and energy, it might be a nice craft project...otherwise, I'd go with the stuffer ideas!

If you have the time and energy, it might be a nice craft project...otherwise, I'd go with the stuffer ideas!

I go with the stuffer thing mostly; but at times I like seeing the prints of the baby diaper on the outside. I have found u can pull the print off of Goodnites & some baby diapers pretty good then glue those on an adult 1. Or just buy the printed tape.

Had the same happen trying to shimmy it down, now afraid it could do that just walking around all day. I think they really make them for the non mobile people as that is even what their pamphlets advertise. So I would only use them for night, choose a Bambino/Abena or Secure XPlus/Molicare Super Plus for all day protection. Of course incontinent people generally just dribble, so they can do with more often changes and choose a lesser diaper.

If I were incontinent I don't think I would trust pullups, no matter what I would still want at least like a depends brief, they still perform better then any pullup as they actually can be fitted to you.

I go with the stuffer thing mostly; but at times I like seeing the prints of the baby diaper on the outside. I have found u can pull the print off of Goodnites & some baby diapers pretty good then glue those on an adult 1. Or just buy the printed tape.

would that work on the pampers easy up like witch i have ? cause i love the dora print ....