LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Yes baby, daddy is done working in his office for the night. That phone call was from a place that I do business with. I came up to find out if my little girl needs to go potty. It's time for a little quiet time with daddy before bedtime."

Abby jumps up and down. "Yah daddy is done working for the night." She frowns a little. "Don't they know the work day ends at 5pm? It is too late in the evening to be doing business." Abby nods. "Yes daddy I've got to go potty." She walks with daddy to the bathroom. Abby sets on the potty after daddy takes off her diaper. There is a hissing and plopping as Abby goes in the potty. After she is finished using the potty. Abby stands up. "I'm done daddy. Let's get my dressed for bed. She starts to walk out of the bathroom. As Abby passes daddy. He can see she didn't wipe at all.

"I'm sorry, it was something I couldn't avoid." Daddy walks Abby to the bathroom and takes off her diaper. He looks the other way until after he hers her go potty. he turns around as Abby stands up and starts towards the bathroom door. Daddy can tell she hasn't wiped herself yet and frowns. He takes hold of Abby's arm and pulls her back towards him. He gives her a light smack on her bottom.

"Abby, you aren't cleaning up after yourself. Am I going to have to come in everytime you go potty and check?" Daddy tears several sheets of toilet paper off the roll and carefully wipes Abby's bottom and over her private area. When he was satisfied that she was clean enough, Daddy took Abby's hand and walked her back to her bedroom. He saw that the Barbie dolls and clothes were scattered all around the floor.

"My, you certainly made a mess. After I get you dressed for bed, I want you to put all of your Barbie stuff back in the box."

Daddy walked over to the dresser and got a clean diaper out of the package before guiding her to the crib. He unfolded the diaper as he waited for Abby to lay down in bed.

Abby smiles. "Yes daddy. I'm too little to wipe for myself. I'm only 2." She holds up two fingers and giggles. "Yes I can make a mess. It was a tornado that came though and scattered Barbie and all her clothes all over the floor. I'll see if I can get the same tornado that came though before to come back and clean up the mess it made." Abby lays down in her crib and waits for daddy to diaper her for bed. "Daddy, can I get some other baby furniture from the store? Like a changing table and a highchair. That way my crib will not double as my changing table."

"I will help you get this room cleaned up." Daddy slips the diaper under Abby and sprinkles baby powder on her bottom and the rest of her diaper area. He brings the diaper up through Abby's legs and fastens it tightly to her waist.

"I was just going to ask you if it would be okay to get you a changing table. you got an old daddy and it is hard on his back to keep bending this low to change his little girl. I was also thinking of getting two high chairs. One for the dining room for you to eat dinner in, and I would keep one in my office. There isn't enough room in daddy's office to put another desk in there so I thought you could start doing your homework in my office and keep me company."

"Now suppose daddy was going to give you a birthday party on Sunday and you would have friends that would come over. What kind of theme would you want for the party?"

Abby shakes her head. "No daddy. I made the mess by myself and I'll clean it up by myself,but thank you for offering." She giggles. "Daddy, I'm not going to worry about school anymore. Little girls don't go to school. They go to daycare or preschool. Two highchairs sounds nice to me." Abby thinks for a moment. "I know what kind I would like,but it is childish and if anyone I knew from the skatepark did come to the party. They might laugh at it,but I want a Barbie Party. I never got to have one when I was a little girl and every little girl should have at least one Barbie Party." She hops out of the crib after daddy finished changing her. Abby laid the clothes in the bottom of the box and then put the Barbies on top of the clothes. She closes the lid on the box and puts the box in the closet. "There we go. Barbie and her clothes are put up and stored away for the next time."

"I'm afraid that you are going to have to school,Abby, unless you want daddy to homeschool you or daddy can just sign the papers for you to drop out of school. In this state it is legal for a child to drop out of school at age sixteen."

"Okay. well as you know daddy isn't going to be able to throw you a party at this short notice. We will just celebrate my little girl turning sixteen at Chez Paris and then have some cake and ice cream when we get home. By the way, The earliest I could get a reservation for is 9:30 at night. I know that is close to your bedtime, but daddy will allow you to stay up later just this one time."

"How about you just wear a tee shirt and diaper to bed tonight, Abby? It will make it easier on daddy if he doesn't have to push the nightgown out of the way when you need your diaper changed."

Abby thinks about it. "Ok I'll drop out of school. It is boring in school anyway. They go to slow. It takes them weeks to go over what I already know." She nods. "I know daddy. It was just wishful thinking. It isn't like anyone from the skate park would come anyway. They are too wrapped up in their own lives and their skating to notice me. The only one who might have came was Gavin and if he saw I was having a Barbie birthday Party. He might laugh at me." She shrugs. "Well if 9:30 was the best you could do on short notice. Then that is ok with me. All that really matters is you will be with me for my birthday." Abby giggles. "Well then I guess I'm ready for bed then. Since I'm already in a t shirt and my diaper."

"Okay, if daddy signs the papers for you to drop out, then you will have to get your GED, which is equivalent to a regular high school diploma. speaking of Gavin, if I can get him to come to dinner how about you cooking dinner for him? You tell me what you want to make and we can pick up the ingredients when we are out shopping tomorrow.

"do you want to have quiet time with daddy on the couch watching TV, or in your crib just relaxing until you fall asleep?"

Abby sighs. "Why do I have to get my GED if I drop out of school? It isn't like I'm going to need it for anything. I'm going to be your little girl for the rest of my life. So a GED is useless to me." She shakes her head. "No daddy I don't think that is a good idea. I want him to like me and if I cook for him. He might get sick. Because I don't know how to cook. Mom never let me near the kitchen unless we was eating. The only things I know how to cook is frozen pizzas,cans of chef Boyandee in the microwave and mac and cheese. Other then those three things. I don't know how to cook." Abby thinks. "On the couch with you. It is more fun."

"Abby, as much as I would like it, you are not going to spend the rest of your life as my baby girl. I was thinking that once you got your GED you could go to technical college or a trade school. What would you do if something happened to daddy and he couldn't take care of you anymore?"

"Okay, you won't have to do the cooking. Can you give me an idea of what you would like for daddy to cook for Gavin?"

"We can go out to the couch then" Daddy picked Abby up and carried her out to the living room. He set her down on the couch and handed Abby the remote. "Find something to watch." Daddy makes himself comfortable while Abby looks through the channels.

Abby pouts. "But daddy. I thought you wanted me to be your little princess." She shakes her head. "I don't want to go to college or trade school. What is the point in dropping out of high school and then go to college or trade school? It defeats the purpose of quitting school. Besides you are overlooking one big huddle. That is Mrs. Prince. The principal of the highschool the child is going to has to sign off on the request and Mrs. Prince wouldn't sign the paper. She thinks of me as one of her best students." Abby thinks for a moment. "I would get me a mommy. I saw them on the computer. They said they take care of Ab boys and girls." She smiles. "He likes spaghetti and other italian food. This family on his mom's side is from Italy." Abby flips though the channels until she comes to Clifford. She lays the remote down and snuggles in close to daddy.

"Abby, you will always be my princess no matter what. I just want to see you make good in this world. I would love to see you stay in school until you graduate from high school, and you are right, Mrs. Prince would never agree to let you drop out. I hate making compromises with anyone, even you. So I am not going to promise you anything if you stay in school. You will always be my girl and allowed to live with me no matter what. Could you please do daddy a favor and think about staying in school?"

"Okay, if he agrees to come home for supper I will make him spaghetti and meatballs."

Daddy hands Abby the bottle and pulls her close to his side, cuddling with her until she falls asleep.

Abby shakes her head. "The world stinks worse than a messy diaper. People who are smarter than everyone else get picked on and called names. That is 3 more years of being laughed at and made fun of. If I had gotten suspended. Then no one would laugh at me anymore." She nods. "Yes you are right. She even talked you out of what the two of us agreed to when we talked." Abby shakes her head. "No I've had enough of going to school and being looked down on by the other students for being smart. It hasn't gotten me anywhere." She nods. "I'm sure he would like that alot." Abby drinks her bottle as she cuddles close to daddy's body. She fell asleep as Clifford was going off."

daddy sighed and decided not to press the issue anymore. They would get through the weekend and then he knew it would be a battle to get her to go back to school.

Daddy smiled as Abby drank her bottle on the couch. He rubbed her side and her bottom until Abby fell asleep.

Daddy carried Abby up to her bedroom. Daddy pulled the covers down and slipped Abby into her crib. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and pulled the side of the crib up halfway. He wanted her to be able to climb out of the crib if she wanted to go to the bathroom either during the night or first thing in the morning.

Abby sleeps though part of the night and then starts to toss and turn. "Quit picking on me. I can't help I'm smart. No I'm not a nerd or a geek. I'm still the same person I was before. I'm a goth girl not a nerd girl. Give me my clothes back and get me out of these nerd clothes." She sets up in her crib and holds Dolly tightly. "Daddy. Daddy. DADDY!!!." Abby starts crying as she holds Dolly close to her body.

After Daddy put Abby to bed for the night, he goes to his bedroom and gets dressed for bed. He fills out the paperwork so he can get a discount at Every Baby tomorrow, then starts making a list of what he plants to buy. A Changing table, two high chairs, a bicycle if they carry them, clothes for Abby's Dolly and a baby monitor. Except for the bicycle everything on the list could be for a toddler. Daddy didn't want Abby to be his full time baby girl, but he knew he needed everything on the list even if she was going to be a part time baby. After he finishes the list, daddy turns out the light and goes to bed.

Daddy is jolted awake by Abby screaming for him loudly in her crib. Daddy jumps out of bed and runs from his bedroom to hers. He comes over to the crib and lowers the side.

"What's the Matter Abby?" Daddy pulls Abby over to him and presses her against his body, giving her a hug.

Abby looks up at daddy. "I had a really bad dream. I dreamed I was at school. Everytime I opened my mouth. Something really smart would come out. The students started picking on me and calling me names like egg head and Miss smarty pants. I ran away from them,but they caught me and held me down. They took my goth clothes off of me and put nerd clothes on me complete with a pocket protector,nerdy glasses,a retainer in my mouth. They grabbed my front two teeth and pulls on them until they was longer then the rest. Then they loads me down with honors books and advance material. The last image before I woke up was standing in a lab with a bunch of other nerds working on a solid rocket fuel problem for NASA. Please don't make me go back to school Monday or get my GED. I don't want to end up as a nerd working for NASA.

Daddy finds Abby's pacifier and slips it in her mouth. He just holds her close for a little while.

"Abby, it was a just a bad dream. It wasn't real. You are still my little goth girl whether I like it or not. No one is going to call you a nerd just because you are smart."

"If you don't go to school, daddy can be arrested for not making you go to school. Do you have any ideas how we can convince Mrs. Prince to sign the papers so you can drop out?"

"Is your diaper wet or dry? How would you like to sleep in daddy's bed for the rest of the night? You have to have a dry diaper on though or you can't get in daddy's bed."

Abby shakes her head. "It felt real. I saw everyone from school in it and they was pointing and laughing at me." She nods. "Yes they will if they find out I'm really smart. They will call me a nerd and a geek. I've seen it happen to other students at the school and in middle school." Abby looks up. "I thought you said 16 year olds can drop out of school. Well I'm 16 now. So why would you get arrested if the law says I can drop out of school?" She shakes her head. "No I don't. She will not let me drop out. She thinks I'm one of her best students. I guess if my grades dropped and I started causing trouble at school. She would see I'm not a good student and let me drop out." Abby feels her diaper. "It is wet. I think I would rather stay in my crib. I don't want to get your bed wet if my diaper happens to leak."

Daddy listens to Abby. "It shouldn't matter what other people think of you Abby. If you feel you are being bullied at school you should report it to Mrs. Prince or one of the teachers. Let them handle it. Yes, 16 year old's are old enough to drop out of school,but if you stay away from school without officially dropping out then you are truant and they could arrest me."

Daddy gets up and gets a clean diaper. he brings it over to the bed and quickly changes Abby into it, cleaning her with baby wipes first."Daddy doesn't care if your diaper leaks. You need a good night's sleep and I don't think you could get that tonight sleeping by yourself."

Daddy carries Abby out of her bedroom and into his. He pulls down his covers and lays Abby on the bed. He climbs in on the other side and then pulls the cover up over Abby.

"Have a good night, Abby. Daddy loves you."

Abby nods. "It shouldn't,but it does. As for bullying. Mrs. Prince and the teachers can't be everywhere. Being a squealer is worse than being a smart kid. They do far worse things to you." She sighs. "Ok I'll drop out. You talk Mrs. Prince into signing the paper,but I'm not getting my GED either." Abby laughs. "I'm not by myself in here. I have Dolly with me and then there Fanny and Tink. They are guardian fairies. They watch over me at night and makes sure I'm safe. I love you too daddy." She goes to sleep with a smile on her face behind her pacifier.

Daddy sighs when Abby talks about the school. He knows it wouldn't do any good to argue with her. He laughs when she talks about the fairy's that guard her at night. Even so, daddy still takes her in his bedroom for the rest of the night.

When daddy wakes up the next morning, Abby is still asleep with the pacifier in her mouth. Daddy checks her diaper and finds her wet again, but the diaper hasn't leaked. Trying not to wake Abby, daddy crawls out of bed and walks out to the kitchen. He starts a pot of coffee for himself and then gets out the griddle and the pancake mix. He would wake Abby up when the pancakes were ready if she wasn't already awake.

Abby wakes up 10 minutes later. She notices daddy wasn't in the bed and she guessed he was in his office working. So Abby slides out of the bed with Dolly and goes to her room. She gets out her Barbies and plays with them for a while. Abby didn't know how much time had passed,but her tummy was rumbling with hunger. She sniffs the air and smells pancakes cooking. Abby puts her barbies and the box of clothes in her crib. She waddles down the stairs and into the living room. "You're making pancakes? What is the special occassion?"

Daddy smiles at Abby standing their in her tee shirt and drooping diaper. She still had bed hair, but daddy thought she looked adorable.

"Today is a very special day. My little girl's last day as a fifteen year old. after today, you are no longer my little girl. You will be a big girl of sixteen tomorrow. Today you are going to be my baby girl all day, except at the skatepark. I wish I had your high chair today. Why don't you go sit down at the table and daddy will come over and put a bib on you before we eat. After we have breakfast, daddy is going to give his baby girl a bath and get her dressed for the day. Won't that be fun?"

Daddy piles three pancakes on a plate and covers it with syrup. He uses a fork and knife to cut up the pancakes in small pieces for Abby. Daddy pours some milk into a sippy cup and brings it over to the table. He picks up a towel and ties it around Abby's neck. Daddy comes over with the plate of pancakes and takes a seat next to Abby.