LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby nods. "That sounds good to me. Gavin is usually at the park on Saturday afternoon. He likes to watch the other skaters and give us pointers on how to go the tricks better. He never laughs at us if we mess up and doesn't put up with anyone laughing at the other skaters unless the skaters does something funny." She shudders a little bit when dad mentions taking up skateboarding. Abby gets a mental picture of dad in skateboarding gear. "No dad. I don't think that is a good idea. You are right you probably would break every bone in your body and you know what they do to horses when they break a bone." She holds up her fingers and pretends they are a gun. "Bang."

"Okay, then we won't have to invite Gavin. That's good."

Daddy leans closer to Abby and speaks in a low voice "I know a little girl who hasn't gone potty since I brought her home from school. we better get going before she has an accident."

daddy stands up and starts toward the door. He waves goodbye to Gavin on the way out of the store.

Abby nods. "Yes we will not have to invite Gavin. He is usually already there." She leans close to dad. "I've already gone potty. I went while I was doing the 540. I was so scared I peed and pooped while I was going it." Gavin waves goodbye. Then he winked at her and blew her a kiss. Abby blew one back at Gavin. She walks out with her dad. Abby picks up her skateboard and her gear. She walks with dad home.

Daddy hears that Abby wet and messed her diaper while doing her skateboarding trick. "You should have told daddy and I would have taken you home first."

Daddy holds Abby's hand as they walked home. When they entered the house Daddy waited while Abby took off her gear and set it beside the door.

"Do you want daddy to help you clean up or do you want to do it yourself? I know you don't like changing messy diapers. You aren't going to make a very good mommy, abby," Daddy said with a smile.

Abby nods. "I know dad,but it was useless to go home and then come back here to get ice cream. Besides it could have waited until later." She thinks about it. "I want you to do it daddy." Abby laughs. "I will not have to worry about changing my kids. I'm going to be so rich. That I'll have a nanny to do it for me." She goes up to her room and lays down in her crib.

Daddy smiles when Abby says that he can change her. he laughs when Abby says she will be rich and have a nanny for her kids. When Abby goes upstairs Daddy goes to the bathroom and gets a bath towel out of the linen closet. He gets the package of diapers that Abby had given him that afternoon and walks into Abby's bedroom. He walks over to the bed and sets the diapers on the floor beside the bed. Daddy removes Abby's skirt, then lifts her legs in the air and slides the bath towel under her.

Daddy untapes Abby's diaper and pulls it down in front. He gets a couple of baby wipes and cleans Abby's private area, then pulls the diaper out from under her. He finishes cleaning her, then gets a clean diaper out of the package.

"I hope it's alright if I put another diaper on you," daddy said as he slid the diaper under Abby. He sprinkled powder on her diaper area and taped the diaper on her.

"Okay Abby, what do you want to wear for the rest of the night? Do you want to go ahead and get ready for bed now or do you want to wait until later?" Daddy wondered.

Abby nods. "Ok course is it daddy. What else would daddy's little girl wear?" She thinks for a moment. "I think I will wear my diaper and a t shirt. I'll put my nightgown on later." Abby takes off her t shirt and puts it into the clothes hamper. She gets a white t shirt with half an egg on it with horns and a tail on it. It says Deviled Egg under it. Abby gets her pacifier and puts into her mouth. Then she puts her bunny slippers on. "Ok I'm ready daddy."

Daddy picks Abby up and then gets Dolly from the bed. He puts Dolly in Abby's arm and carries her out of the bedroom.

"So what does Abby want to do with daddy tonight? Do you want to watch TV or do you want to play a game? I think We still have Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land in the closet."

Daddy pats Abby's bottom and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Abby bounces in daddy's arms. "Candy Land. Candy Land. I love that game." She giggles when daddy pats her bottom and gives her a kiss on her cheek. Abby lays her head on daddy's shoulder. "Daddy, what do you think Gavin would think if he knew I wore diapers and was your little girl. Do you think he would still like me?"

Daddy opened the closet in the hall and found the Candyland game. He carried Abby into the living room and set her down on the floor. He sat down on the floor as well and opened up the box.

"Gavin seems to like you very much, Abby. I don't there is anything you could tell him that would stop him from doing that. You wear the diapers because you need them. I am sure he would understand that, and he would probably think it was cute that you were my baby girl. Aren't you Gavin's sweet little princess? If you would like, I could invite Gavin over for dinner. It won't be like you two are on a date or anything. While he is here either you or I could tell him that you need to wear diapers now so that you won't have an accident. We can see his reaction to that first, and if he seems okay with it, then sometime in the future, it doesn't have to be tomorrow, you can show Gavin your crib. You can tell him that I like to baby you sometimes and see how he feels. I guess what I am saying is, you won't know what Gavin would think unless you ask him."

"Okay, let's play candyland. is Dolly going to play with us?" Daddy asked as he set up the board.

Abby nods. "I hope you are right daddy. I've never wore them around him before. So he might think it is strange if I suddenly show up wearing them. Yes I'm Gavin's sweetie pie. He calls me that everytime I see him. I would like that I think. I get so nervous when I talk to him. I worry about messing up and saying something that would embarrass me." She nods. "You are right daddy. I wouldn't know if I don't ask him." Abby shakes her head. "No she is going to watch us play. She said she might play next time." She thinks for a moment. "Daddy, are my barbies here in the box or did you not bring them with us when we moved here?"

daddy starts playing a game of candyland with Abby, which of course he let's her win. Dolly is sitting on the floor next to Abby watching the game. Daddy listens as Abby talks.

"okay, I will invite him for dinner when we are at the skateboarding park. When he is here I can do most of the talking so you don't have to worry about being embarrassed. Of course you might have to worry about daddy saying something embarrassing. I see Gavin knows about your mother. Does he know any of things she did to you? or does he just think she was a good mother and that I took you from her to bring you here? He did say I rescued you, so he must know something."

"I gathered up the toys that were in your bedroom, honey. I put everything I brought into the closet. I didn't really check to see what I brought. Do you want to come with daddy and look for them?"

Abby nods. "Ok daddy. That sounds good. You can invite him over for dinner when we are at the skate park tomorrow." She shakes her head. "No he doesn't know about what mom did to me. I never told them. I just told them that mom wasn't a very good mom and she would remind me everyday that I was an accident and she never wanted me. I also told him that when you left mom. You took me with you and my life has gotten better since. He also knows I'm smart. I helped him figure out the problem with the ice cream freezer. It wasn't staying as cold as it was suppose to. It would got cold and then it would knock off until it got to 20 degrees and then come back on. It wasn't suppose to be doing that. The problem was the thremostat in the freezer was broken and was causing to freezer to knock off until it thawed out some and then it would start freezing again." Abby makes her final move and gets to the gingerbread house. "Yes I do. I just won the game." She gets up off the floor and picks up Dolly. "Come daddy. Don't be a turtle."

"Abby, thanks for letting me know about what you told Gavin about your relationship with your mother. I won't talk about it. yep you are smart about what you want to be smart about."

"So I'm a turtle?" Daddy says as he stand up. He grabs Abby around the waist and throws her over his shoulder. He races around the house with her and finally stops at the closet in the hall. Daddy sets Abby down on the floor.

"Okay, I will check the top shelf and you can check down below. Did you say the Barbie's were in a box? were they in a small box or medium box?"

Daddy starts moving things around on the shelf.

Abby nods. "Yes you are a turtle. A slow moving turtle." She giggles as daddy grabs her and races around the house and stop at the hall closet." There should be two boxes. One is a medium size box that has My barbies, her clothes and furniture. There is also a big box. It has my Barbie house and the bigger things in it like her car, The pool and her the surf shop. If the big box isn't here. It is no big loss. I can always take my allowance and go buy new things for her. The important thing is the medium size box. It has the hand me down clothes that Cousin Melanie and Jenny gave me when they outgrew their need to play with Barbies. How can anyone outgrew their need to play with Barbies?" She opens one of the boxes. "No this isn't it,but I did find my old doll clothes and looks at this." Abby reaches in and pulls out a box of Cabbage Patch Kids diapers. "Dang these things are old. The package said they was made in 1983. These diapers are older than me. They must have belonged to Melanie or Jenny." Abby sets down on the floor. "You know what sunday is don't you? I'm sure you have some big surprise planned don't you? So what big surprise to you have planned for Sunday? Tell me. Tell me. Please daddy? I'm promise to act surprised."

Daddy moves things around on the shelf and sees a medium sized box. He can't tell what is in it because it doesn't have any writing on it. Daddy pulls the box off the shelf and sets it down in front of Abby. "I found this box, but I don't know what's inside of it. Can you check?"

"Yes, your cousin Melanie got a cabbage patch doll when she was three. She wasn't potty trained yet and she was thrilled that the doll had diapers on as well. Melanie was stubborn and refused to allow her mother to potty train her. Her mother told her that if she could get out of diapers before her doll, then she would get a special surprise. She didn't care, and stayed in diapers for two more years, until just after she started kindergarten. Back then, they didn't keep a child out of school if they wore diapers. Melanie got teased by her classmates and finally allowed her mother to potty train her. Jenny on the other hand, was potty trained at two and a half. Jenny hated being wet or messy and would take off her dirty diaper leaving it wherever she took it off."

Daddy frowns and scratches his head. He didn't want to admit to Abby that he didn't know what Sunday was. He guessed it must be Abby's birthday, but he wasn't sure. He felt bad that he had forgotten the date.

"I'm sorry baby, but daddy can't remember what Sunday is. Do you want to give Daddy a hint?"

Abby nods and takes the box." She opens it up and finds her barbies and her clothes. "You found them. My Barbies." She jumps up and down in excitement. She nods as dad talks. "Oh so Melanie was like me. She liked wearing diapers and using them. I got teased at school too,but it didn't bother me. I didn't want to give up wearing my diapers,but the kindergarten teacher told mom I had to be potty trained. Me wearing diapers was a distraction to the class and took her or her asisstant away from teaching to change me. So mom forced me to stop wearing diapers and use the potty. I think that is why I had and still have so many accidents. My body isn't ready to be potty trained. Even at age 15." Abby laughs. "Yeah Jenny is a bit of a neat freak. She can't stand to have something out of place." She frowns. "How can you forget the most important day of your little girl's life. Ok I'll give you a hint. It comes once a year with presents and this year your little girl is hoping for something black,fast and has 4 wheels. Since it is a milestone in your little girl's life. Does that help you any? No I'm not talking about a new skateboard. A hearse would be nice." Abby smiles at winks at dad.

daddy smiles as he sees the Barbie's in the box and Abby's reaction.

"Yes, Melanie didn't seem to care if she was wet or messy or if her clothes were dirty. If no one checked her through the day she would happily stay in the same diaper morning until bedtime. Jenny on the other hand insisted upon being changed even if she peed just a little bit.She also screamed bloody murder if the least little bit of dirt got on her clothes. Melanie liked wearing jeans and tee shirts while Jenny was the girly girl, wanting to wear only dresses and fancy panties."

"I'm sorry I forgot about your birthday, honey. I guess it's been that way most of your life hasn't it? Daddy was never there on your big day. I guess mommy didn't throw you any parties either. I promise that this birthday is going to be different. A girl's 16th birthday is a very special day. Boy's don't care as much. I don't think I can get you a car on such short notice though. Besides, you don't even have a driver's license. How about I take you down for your learner's permit after school on Monday? I think they have the driver's manual online. Maybe you can look at it tomorrow before we go down to the skateboard park."

"Daddy isn't very good at planning parties and such. Do you have friends that might be able to come to your 16th birthday party? Do you want to go somewhere special for dinner or would you rather I fix something here?"

Abby nods. "Yeah Melanie and I was alike. We don't care if we were wet or messy or if our clothes were dirty." She laughs. "Yeah Jenny is a girly girl and we have nothing in common with each other. We are polar oporsites." Abby nods. "Yes it is. Mom never threw me a party. She said why should she celebrate the biggest mistake of her life." She starts laughing. "I was joking about a car for my birthday. It is what all normal teens want for their 16th birthday,but there is nothing normal about me. What I really want for my birthday is some new Barbie clothes and some DVDs Why would I need a driver's license for? Do you need one to be a maniac on the road? If you do. Then I'll be content to ride my skateboard where I need to go. I know this might sound strange coming from someone my age,but could you teach me to ride a bike?" She shakes her head. "I don't have any friends at all. The closest I have to a friend is Gavin." Abby nods. "Yes I was to go somewhere special. I want to go to Chez Paris. It is a very nice resturant downtown. I know I'm going to have to wear a dress. Since they will not allow me to come in wearing my goth clothes. I have a dress in the back of my closet. I bought it as a joke once."

"I'm surprised you even remembered when your birthday was." Daddy breathes a sigh of relief when Abby says she doesn't really want a car. Not that he didn't want the best for Abby, but he really didn't have the money in the bank to purchase a car. He listens as Abby asks him to teach her how to ride a bicycle.

"Of course I'll teach you. I want you to wear a helmet when riding one though. I guess your skateboarding helmet can double as a bicycle helmet. We can pick up a bicycle either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning. We can also get you some Barbie clothes and DVD's if that's what you want. I'll call the restaurant tonight and make reservations for Sunday night. I'm sure you will be the most beautiful girl that ever turned sixteen."

"why don't you play with your Barbie's for awhile while I go back to my office?"

Abby nods. "I remembered the day because mom made it a point to remind me every year that it was the day her life was ruin forever." Why do I have to wear a helmet when I ride my bike? It isn't dangerous like skateboarding. None of the other people at the park wear helmets when they ride their bikes. I'm going to look dorky wearing a helmet when I ride my bike. Do they have bike for bigger people with training wheels? If they do. I'm sure that store we went to yesterday would have it." Abby giggles. "I'm sure every daddy says that about their 16 year old daughter." She nods. "Ok Daddy. I'll go play with my Barbies while you are in your office." She takes her Barbies into her room and gets the dolls out. Abby looks though the box until she finds the outfit she was looking for.

The phone starts ringing. It was Gavin. "Hello Sir. This is Gavin. I hope this isn't a bad time and Abby is there. I wanted to talk to you privately about something. I know Abby's birthday is Sunday and we are planning a surprise birthday party for her Sunday afternoon. All the skaters at the park have chipped in to put on a party for her. She might not know it,but all the skaters look up to her as a role model because of her work with the younger skaters. She takes time to help them get better. I couldn't say anything about the party when I saw you in the ice cream store because Abby would have heard about it. I'm not sure if you have heard about the skate council here,but we took a vote and would like to offer her a seat on the council. Do you think she would be interested in setting on the council? All the skaters voted by secret ballot and this is the first time there has been no votes when it comes to a council member. That is how much Abby means to all of us. The party is at 3 pm. Does she have a favorite theme? If she does. We might be able to work it into the party decorations."

"I guess you don't have to wear a helmet then. I just wanted to protect my little girl. I am not sure they sell bikes like that,but we can check. How about we go to Every Baby tomorrow morning and see if they have them there? I think Dolly could do with a few new outfits as well. She is probably tired of running around in just her tee shirt and diaper or jumper. Why don't you fill out the adoption papers for Dolly and we can turn them in while we are there?"

Daddy heads to the office and sits down in front of his computer. He looks up the phone number for Chez Paris and calls them up. He makes a reservation for Sunday, but the earliest time they had was 9:30 in the evening. Daddy tells them that is okay and hangs up. the phone rings immediately afterwards and Daddy picks it up. he is surprised to hear Gavin on the other end of the line.

"Hello Gavin. No you haven't called at a bad time. Abby is upstairs in her bedroom so she can't hear me. A surprise party for Abby? That's great. Where is the party going to be? at the skate park or at the ice cream store? Yes, Abby told me about the council. she says she was planning on running for it at the next elections. 3'o clock in the afternoon? That would be perfect. We have reservations at Chez Paris for dinner, but that isn't until much later. I don't know of any themes that she likes for sure. I haven't been a very good dad for her and haven't paid attention to her likes and what not."

"Listen, how would you like to come over to our house for dinner tomorrow night? I would like to get to know the boy that my little girl has fallen head over heels for. I am planning on taking Abby to the park to film her doing her 540 flip tomorrow afternoon. will you be there?"

Abby nods. "I know you do. That sounds good to me. Yes Dolly needs some new clothes. Maybe I can find her a outfit like mine. Then we can be dress alike and being goth girls together." She smiles. I already filled them out. I filled them out today after I got home from school while I was in my room."

Gavin nods. "That good she isn't there. I wouldn't want her to find out about the party beforehand and ruin the surprise. It is going to be at the ice cream store. It is where most of the skaters hang out after they skate a while. Most of the skaters were surprised she hadn't ran already. She has a big following here at the park whether she knows it or not." He sighs. "Oh ok. I didn't know if she has a favorite thing or not. She might protray a tough girl on the outside,but underneath I think there is a little girl who is afraid to show herself because she might get laughed at. One of the guys we had a party for loved M&M's. So we got some M&M decorations and got a big red M&M pinta. So you think it would embarrass her if we had a little girl theme to her party. We already have a chocolate cake ordered. It wouldn't be hard to have someone like Barbie put on the cake instead of a Skateboard. We can also have pink borders and her name in pink too. If you think that would embarrass her. We don't have to. We can decorate the ice cream shop in a skateboard theme. I just want to make her 16th birthday memorable. You only have one in your life and it should be special. Do you think you can get her to the ice cream store for the party? It wouldn't be much of a party without the birthday girl there." Gavin smiles. "I would like that. I don't get invited to many people's houses for dinner." Gavin laughs. "She has fallen head over heels or me? That is so cute. Yes I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. I don't work on Saturdays. My parents let me have Saturdays and Sundays off."

Daddy smiles when Gavin mentions using Barbie as the theme for the party. he had not wanted to tell Gavin that she was playing with Barbie dolls right now, but it had worked out anyway.

"Yes, I'll make sure that Abby is at the ice cream store at 3 o'clock on Sunday. I won't tell Abby you are coming to dinner tomorrow night until after we go to the skate park. I don't want her think anything is up. I think at first Abby would be embarrassed about having Barbie on her cake and pink icing, but it is her sixteenth birthday. She will love it that you thought enough about her to set up this party. I better go and check on Abby. She may be fifteen years old, but sometimes she acts like such a little girl."

Daddy hangs up the phone and goes out to the kitchen. He finds the baby bottle and fills it with milk. Daddy walks up to Abby's bedroom door and knocks.

Gavin answers back. "Ok that is good. We'll have everything ready for the two of you when you get here. Good idea. If she knew you had already talked to me. She might think something is up and get nosy." He laughs. "Ok I will not give her a Barbie party. We will keep it big girl for her." Gavin answers back. "Her being a little girl some times doesn't surprise me. If you change your mind about the Barbie Party. Let me know by tomorrow. It will not be a big deal to change the party theme."

Abby crawls over to her door and opens it. "Hello daddy. Are you done working in your office? Who was on the phone? I heard it ringing. By the time I almost got to it. It stopped ringing. So I went back to playing with my Barbies.