LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby squeals with delight. "Oh thank you daddy. I would love to go to kindergarten. The one at the first school was alot of fun and the teacher was really nice." She gets up from the table and hugs Daddy. "That saves me from telling you what I was going to after lunch. I'm sorry for the way I acted in the dean's office. I was also going to tell you that if you wanted me to go to ninth grade I would,but now it doesn't matter. I'm going to be in kindergarten." She stops and thinks. "I'll be in a younger class than Natalie will be. She might not want to hang out with me if I'm in kindergarten. I didn't think about it when I got all excited about being in kindergarten at the first school."

Daddy groaned inside when Abby said she would have agreed to be in the ninth grade. It was all water under the bridge now. He had agreed, for the second time, to put Abby in kindergarten. He listened to her talking about what Natalie would think if she was in kindergarten.

"I tell you what. Why don't you discuss it with Natalie on the way home from her school and if you change your mind about what grade you want to be in, let me know. I'll wait and call the director until I know for sure?"

Abby nods. "Ok I'll talk to Natalie on the way home and see what she thinks about it. Then I'll tell you what I decide. I hope Natalie is ok with it. Because I want to be in kindergarten. The first school's kindergarten looked fun." She finishes eating. "May I get some apple pies to eat?"

Wanda reaches into her purse and takes out some money. "Yes you may. Go get 4 apple pies." Abby takes the money and skips off to get the pies. "It looks like you should have waited a few more minutes and you could have had a ninth grader instead of a kindergartener. Oh well you didn't know she was going to give in and agree to be in ninth grade."

Daddy listens to Abby and was about to answer her question when Wanda gives her the money. He watches as Abby heads over to the counter.

"Yes, but I don't think she would have been happy in the ninth grade. I hope Natalie is okay with her being in kindergarten. It would be terrible if she had to be in the ninth grade because her best friend would make fun of her for being in a lesser grade. From what I've seen of Natalie, I don't think she would mind Abby being in kindergarten, if it made her happy."

Wanda nods. "No I don't think she would be happy there either. I'm pretty sure Natalie will be okay with Abby being in kindergarten. I would suggest Abby coming home first and changing her clothes before she goes to get Natalie. The kids at Natalie's school might laugh at the two of them if Abby shows up in her kindergarten school uniform."

Abby comes back with a tray with 4 apple pies on it. She takes one pie and lets Wanda have one. Wanda hands David a pie. "The fourth pie is for Natalie when she gets to the house."

Wanda nods. "That is a goos idea. I'm sure she would like it alot."

Daddy takes his pie and eats it. after he is done, he waits for Abby and Wanda to finish their pies.

"Okay, time to get going. I am going to drop you off at Natalie's school and then Wanda and I will head on home."

Daddy walks with Abby out to the car and puts her in the car seat. He gets in and lets Wanda drive them to Natalie's school. He lets Abby out of her car seat and gives her a kiss.

"See you in a little while, honey."

Daddy gets back in the car and smiles at Wanda.

"Alone at last."

Abby nods. "Yes it is about time to go. So I can go walk Natalie home. She would be upset if I didn't come get her after I told her I would." She giggles as Daddy kisses her. "Ok daddy." Abby sets down on the brick wall outside and waits for Natalie to come out."

Wanda looks at Daddy. "Well Mr. Johnson. I do believe you are trying to seduce me." She starts to laugh as she drives away from the school and heads towards home.

Daddy smiles as they drive home. He gets out of the car and walks over to the driver side. He opens the door and lifts Wanda out of the car. He carries her up to the house and unlocks the door. He carries Wanda into the house and sets her down on the couch.

"I don't want to break the mood, but do you need to use the bathroom? I don't think you've visited the bathroom since we left this morning and I don't want you wetting your panties."

Wanda laughs. "Well you are breaking the mood. Yes I probably should go use the bathroom. It has been a while since I have used it." She gets up off the couch and goes into the bathroom.

Abby watches the school letting out and the kids come running out to be picked up and to get on the bus. She doesn't see Natalie coming out. Abby sets there a little longer. A lady comes out. "I remember you. You was here the other day to pick up Natalie."

Abby nods. "Yes I did."

The Lady nods. "Well she should be out in a little bit. She is in the nurse's office getting her diaper changed."

Abby nods. "Thank you." A few minutes later Natalie comes out. Abby stands up. "Hello little sister."

Natalie runs over to Abby. "Hello big sis."

Abby notices the back of her jumper was sticking in the back of her diaper. She pulls the back of Natalie's jumper out of the diaper. "Natalie, because we go home. I need to talk to you about something really important. I found a school that will accept me in diapers. I have a choice of either being in ninth grade or be in kindergarten. Would you laugh at me or make fun of me if I went to kindergarten?"

Natalie chuckles. "Sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you. You will be in a younger grade than me if you go to kindergarten. If that is what will make you happy. Then I'm ok with it. I don't see why you would want to be in kindergarten,but that is your decision not mine."

Abby smiles. "Ok let's go home." Natalie takes Abby's hand and walks home with Abby.

When Wanda went to the bathroom Daddy turned on the TV. He didn't want things to get too heated up between Wanda and himself right now, even though he had fallen in love with her. He wanted to wait until after the divorce was final between him and Rachel, and he didn't want to mess up having another girl by Wanda. He felt bad for Wanda that he was constantly getting her worked up and then stopping like this. He wished the divorce would be final soon.

Daddy looked at his watch and then out the window. Abby and Natalie should be arriving at the house anytime now.

Wanda comes back and hops up on Daddy's lap. "I went potty in the big toilet like a big girl. Is daddy proud of me?" She starts to laugh. "I had to do that. You was talking to me like I was a small child."

Natalie looks back at Abby. "Come on slow poke. I can crawl faster than you are walking."

Abby looks up. "Slowpoke huh? I'll show you a slow poke." She start to chase Natalie and then catch up to her. Abby sccops her up. "Well I must not be too much of a slow poke. I caught you didn't I?"

Natalie starts to laugh as Abby chases her. She starts to wiggle in Abby's arms. "I let you catch me. If I wanted to. I could have ran off from you and all you would have seen was my dust."

Abby puts Natalie down on the ground. "That isn't dust. That would be baby powder from your diaper." The two of them round the corner and head across the grass to the front door. "Daddy, your little girls are at home."

Daddy smiles and gives Wanda a pat on the bottom. "Good girl! You earned a gold star for today."

Daddy hears the front door open and Abby call out. he gets up and comes over to the girls. He bends down and gives them both a hug and kiss.

"I missed you both. Do either of you need your diaper changed before you have a snack. Natalie do you have any homework that Abby can help you with after you have a snack?"

Wanda smiles. "Yah I get a gold star." She hits the floor when daddy gets up. "Ooof."

Natalie shakes her head. "No I don't need to be changed. I got changed before I left school. I have homework,but I don't want to do my homework. I want to play with Abby."

Abby nods. "I need to be changed."

"sorry about that Wanda."

"okay, one for the changing table," Daddy said, lifting Abby up and throwing her over his shoulder. he carries Abby upstairs and lays Abby on the changing table. He pulls her tights down and her jumper up and untapes her diaper.

"Yep, you needed to be changed." Daddy said, tickling Abby's stomach.

Daddy removes the diaper and throws it away then cleans Abby up with baby wipes. He slips a clean diaper under her and sprinkles baby powder on her and tapes the diaper closed.

"Ahh, that is much better," Daddy said as he removes her tights and pulls her jumper down. He lifts her off the table and sets her on the floor.

Daddy looks at Natalie. "Your mother is going to have my hide if you don't do your homework. Maybe you can have Abby help you while you are having a snack?"

Wanda looks up from the floor. "That is ok. Nothing is broken. I don't think."

Abby squeals as daddy picks her up and throws her over her shoulder. She looks up at daddy. "Yes I did. I needed one at the school,but I didn't know where to go to get changed so I waited until we got home." Abby nods. "Yes much better. Natalie called me a slow poke on the way home. It is hard to move fast in a wet diaper."

Natalie shakes her head. "I don't want to do my homework. I want to play. I'll do it later at home if I feel like it. If not oh well. It isn't that important."

"No, I think it would be hard to move fast in a wet diaper."

Daddy looks sternly at Natalie. "Young lady, you are in my house and will follow my rules. They include doing your homework before having fun. I'm afraid that is one of the things I will have to insist upon."

Daddy walks both girls down the staircase.

"Now do you want milk and cookies for a snack or would you rather have a sandwich?"

Abby nods. "Yes it was hard to move fast in a wet diaper."

Natalie nods. "Well if I can't have fun until after I do my homework. Then I guess I'll just set on the couch and wait on mommy to come pick me up. Abby doesn't have homework and won't be having homework since she is going to be in kindergarten. They don't have homework to do. They get to have fun and play all day." She shakes her head. "I don't want either one. I'm not hungry." Natalie sets down on the couch and looks at the clock.

Abby walks with Wanda and Daddy into the kitchen. "What is wrong with Natalie? I've never seen her acting this way. Have I done something to disappoint or upset her?" She sets down at the table and puts her chin in her hands. Abby sighs sadly as she sets there with a frown on her face.

Daddy shakes his head as Natalie walks to the living room. He goes into the kitchen with Abby and Wanda.

"I don't know Abby. She might be jealous that you are going to be in kindergarten and she is in a higher grade. what do you think Wanda?"

Wanda shrugs. "I don't know. I guess it is possible. Natalie has always worked hard in school and on her homework. so she can make Abby proud of her. This is a new side of Natalie. I have never seen this side before. It is like she doesn't care about school or her homework. I do know that Natalie looked up to Abby as her role model. She wanted to do everything she could to be like Abby. So I don't know what brought this new side of Natalie out."

"I'll go tell Wanda it's okay if she plays with you, Abby. Maybe you can find out something while you are playing."

Daddy walks out to the living room. "Natalie, while I don't condone what you are doing, I will let you go ahead and play with Abby this afternoon. You will have your mother to answer to though."

Natalie nods. "Ok Daddy." She runs out of the living room and up the stairs to Abby's playroom. Natalie gets out the Barbies while she waits for Abby to get up there.

Abby comes up a few minutes later and starts to play with Natalie. "Why do you think homework is not important? This isn't like you at all. Did I do something that made you think that homework was not important? Is it because I'm going to be in kindergarten and you aren't?"

Natalie shakes her head. "No it isn't because you was going to be in kindergarten and I'm not. It is nothing you did directly. I don't want to talk about it. Let's just play and forget about school." The two of them played for a few hours.

Nicole pulls into the driveway at 6 and gets out. She walks to the door and knocks on it. Wanda stands up. "I'll get it. "Hello Sis. David and I are in the kitchen. Natalie and Abby are upstairs playing. We couldn't get Natalie to do her homework first. She said she doesn't care about school or doing her homework."

Nicole sighs. "I see. I guess she found out already. I was going to tell her tonight after supper." She walks into the kitchen and looks at David. "I hear you couldn't get Natalie to do her homework before she was allowed to play with Abby."

Daddy pours a couple cups of coffee and sets them on the table. he looks over at Wanda and sighs. "Being a parent is hard work. Not only do you have to make sure your own child is doing the right thing, you have to make sure your nieces and nephews are doing the right thing as well."

He hears Nicole at the door and lets Wanda get up to answer it. daddy looks up as Nicole enters the kitchen.

"No, we couldn't. when Natalie gets it in her to be stubborn, nothing can move her. I thought it was because we found a school for Abby, but she is going to be in kindergarten."

Wanda nods. "Yes being a parent is hard work. Are you sure you want another baby? That means you are going to have to start over on the ground floor and work your way back up to the penthouse."

Nicole nods. "I was hoping she wouldn't have found out about this until tonight after supper." She sets down at the table. "No I don't think that has anything to do with it,but why is Abby going to be in kindergarten? Shouldn't she is in 10th grade?" Nicole opens her briefcase and takes out a letter address to her from Natalie's school. She hands the letter to David for the two of them to read.

Wanda looks up. "You are kidding right? That is great."

Nicole shakes her head. "No I'm not kidding. I called the school to make sure it was right. I think it is great and you think so,but the way you said Natalie was acting. She doesn't think it is so great. The school said that Natalie is too smart for the class she is in and needs to be challenged. They want to move her up a grade and put het in a class with gifted students."

"Yes, I want another baby. It will be worth the sleepless nights, changing diapers, constantly cleaning up after a toddler or child and whatever else life throws at us."

"Yes, I guess she should be in the 10th grade. However the school that we found that we liked was going to move her back to 9th grade anyway because they didn't have room in the 10th grade classroom. We were at a different school first and Abby found a kindergarten teacher that she liked. She has decided she would rather be in the kindergarten class at this new school, and I have agreed to allow her."

"That is good news about Natalie. I imagine the thought of doing something new like that is eating on her. I really hope she agrees to allow you to let her skip up a grade and be in the honors program. Maybe Abby can help her with the transition."

Wanda nods. "Yes two kids in diapers is going to be alot of work. Hopefully the baby will want to be potty trained. Then we will only have Abby in diapers."

Nicole nods. "Oh I see. I think you should not have gave in to Abby. You should have stuck to your guns and put her in ninth grade. You do want her to get out of school sometime don't you? Well if she is in kindergarten. Then she will be in school longer." She nods. "Yes she is going to be taken away from everyone and everything she knows and put into a class with a strange teacher and students. Maybe she figures of she stops doing her homework. Her grades would drop and she wouldn't have to leave her class." Nicole shrugs. "Maybe Abby could help with the transition."